Reviews for Reshaped
TwinsMadness chapter 1 . 7/26/2014
I love it! Great fic! I've favorited it too!
redeyesofhell chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
You did such a remarkable job, especially with having his thoughts in an formal and respectable tone. It shows remarkably well on his devotion and loyalty, had I thought of his views on the capsule monsters this would surely be it. Truthfully, I am surprised to see you are one of the only ones to do this sort of thing.
annea101 chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
I loved that in the show...I mean who says that
manga-animelove chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
WOW... this is awesome... I love it...

you captured the dark magician's personality perfectly... D

and kuribo is as cute as ever... X3
Megan McAlistair chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
wow, so cute!

I mean cute as in cool

Mahaad is such a wonderful person... if only he could talk to him

so... D'awwwwww
ForestGuardian311 chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
I think you captured Dark Magician's feelings perfectly! Capsule Monsters was one of my favorite series...

Keep it up!
Kylie chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
This was so great!
Happyfish chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
AW!11

So cute! and a little fluffy?
sweetyamiyugigirl chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
I liked this one a lot. THat would have been agrivating when Mahaad could sense that his pharoah was in danger adn for some reason couldn't reach him. He was ever the faithful servant in life and as a duel monster, so I bet he was very happy to be able to protect him directly.

Poor Mahaad, that would have been so frustrating, to have known some of the memories his pharoah seeks yet cannot remember, and not be able to tell.
Velgamidragon chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
Aww, that was so sweet. I'm sure that Mahad will have his long-desired talk when the Pharaoh joins him in the afterlife.
Queen of Light 17 chapter 1 . 5/7/2009
Loved this story! Hope you write more story's like this. Thank you for writing it.
Dindella chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
- I really like this story! -~ You did a fantastic job, so keep up the great work! :)
Cassandra Cassidy chapter 1 . 5/21/2007
This was a lovely fic; I very nearly cried. The Dark Magician's loyalty to the pharaoh is incredibly sweet, and I love reading about it. The way you describe all the pharaoh's actions through the Dark Magician's eyes is very heart-wrenching; the devotion he and the other monsters feel toward him is truly beautiful.

Thank you for writing this. I'm glad that I found it; definitely a favorite.
Snickerer chapter 1 . 2/26/2007
You've gone and done it again. I'm not even very familiar with the actual events, but I can follow the emotion perfectly, and you've pulled off the entirely-too-adorable with Dark Magician and Kuriboh again. And the feeling of 'finally I can /do/ something!' comes through /beautifully/, not to mention that moment of 'okay, for that bit of help all else is forgiven.'

Thanks you for the dose of Dark Magician. Mahaad does come across as a bit single-minded, but, then, since that's the /point/, I count that in the success category. *grins*
NotOnThisSiteAnymore chapter 1 . 2/25/2007
Ah. Wow. That was brilliant! It was so sweet at the end that I was almost crying. Added to that, the whole thing is amazingly well-written and you convey to the reader exactly what you wanted to say. 5 Stars!:D

x Jacqui x