Reviews for A Trip back to Munich
Killerwolf chapter 4 . 8/16/2011
Hehe winry u evil poddle. R u going to make update this
LadyNatalieStark chapter 1 . 1/14/2008
Omg! so cute o

I love ur fic! it's really great n.n please update it soon o

I just adore EdxWin! they're the best couple ever!

Hope to read some more lemon scenes soon xD (i'm a little perverted sometimes n.n)

Congratulations!
Bombsauce chapter 4 . 3/29/2007
*screams* I JUST GOT INTO THIS COUPLE SO THE FIRST FIC I SEE I LOVE IT! if you don't update i'll call edward a short piece of junk and say it was you! so please update 3
kitten robot chapter 2 . 2/17/2007
I would read more, but I follow the manga more than the anime and I can't stand authors notes in stories except for before or at the end of the stories, and only notes about how the author personally felt about the chapter and how good it was, etc. Yeah.

I wouldn't continue the authors notes myself, but it is your story and you are doing well from what I read _ Just thought I would point out that they are quite distracting and some people might be annoyed by them.

-Gabunny xo
Bar-Ohki chapter 4 . 2/12/2007
Woot! Time to watch Ed beat the snot out of someone then get flustered afterwards! Whee!
Miss Woodford chapter 3 . 2/12/2007
It took Ed long enough to get a clue: all he had to do was relax and do/say what he really felt.
Shrimply-irresistible chapter 4 . 2/12/2007
whatch your damn language! heh, thanks for acknowledging me about the SHORT comment...
Harryswoman chapter 3 . 2/2/2007
wow! this was really great!
Shrimply-irresistible chapter 3 . 2/1/2007
That's what I'm talking about! You were born to write lemons! Heh, good job please update soon!
TurtleMAR07 chapter 2 . 1/30/2007
Awesome! I love EdWin! Update ASAP! * adds to alert list *
Shrimply-irresistible chapter 2 . 1/30/2007
...heh, worry-o-meter! The nativity scene was kinda cool cuz, okay yeah you already explained it. I demand for lemons! The next chapter better have them! Cute chapter btw!
CaRiMaiLSKiTTleS chapter 1 . 1/28/2007
keep going! this is really good! love it
Shrimply-irresistible chapter 1 . 1/28/2007
Liz, what have I told you about kinky stuff? WRITE IT! Good start.