Reviews for A Mile in Her Shoes
M.I.A. Since '85 chapter 22 . 5/4/2016
So good. All of the characterizations are perfect felt like I was watching an actual crossover episode. I know of you haven't updated in awhile but please do its too good to leave unfinished.
Guest chapter 22 . 2/24/2016
Fantastic story! Love it!
The Layman chapter 22 . 10/29/2012
This...was FRIGGIN AWESOME! I'm a huge fan of SG-1, with Vala being one of my favorite characters. I also like Ssn 1 Farscape (mostly because I haven't gotten that much further yet), and have a great apriciation of Aeryn too. That, coupled with the fact that Madame Black plays both roles exceedingly well makes this a text book fanservice in all the right ways!

But what a way to leave the fans hanging! You need to put the next chapter up soon, man!
LynetteD chapter 22 . 10/8/2012
So I just read thru the whole thing. I love it! Looking forward to an update.
domina tempore chapter 22 . 10/2/2012
This. Is. Brilliant!

Honestly, I am beyond impressed. Because of the delicate nature of a crossover like this, it's very difficult to pull such a story off without it becoming ridiculous or contrived. This is neither of those things. It's interesting and quite amusing, and so in-character (in my humble opinion) that I'm a little jealous (and I mean that in a totally awed and respectful way!). Brilliant, fantastic, beautiful job, and I can't wait to read more! :D

Ps. Vala's interactions with Crais - especially when she was saving Zhaan and giving him high-blood pressure and other lovely stress-induced ailments - was priceless!
K'lara7 chapter 22 . 9/21/2012
I'm enjoying this a lot. I don't mind longer stories or drawn out ones. I think SGC seems a little quiet. :)
HAZMOT chapter 22 . 9/16/2012
I'm glad that Vala finally was able to meet Pilot. Pilot has always been very protective of Moya and certainly his concerns are valid. Vala has always had a child like curiousity and speaking to Pilot and learning his concerns only solidified their now new found relationship. Vala has convinced Pilot that Sam will do everything in her power to not harm Moya, as well as return her home and Aeryn. Now that Sam will have some new figuires to calculate, hopefully she can move on to bring Vala home. :D
Guest chapter 21 . 9/15/2012
MacGyver Strikes Again!

You are a genius. Seriously.
desnouer chapter 22 . 9/13/2012
Just discovered this story and loving it! I am excited for the next chapter and the rest!
I. M. Frelling-Wonko chapter 22 . 9/13/2012
I love the interaction between Vala and Pilot. It was very much in keeping with both of their personalities. I'm glad they could find a common ground and compromise.

As for the ending, well things were going way too smoothly at the SGC. Something had to go wrong eventually.

Great chapter, as usual.
Oldlibrn chapter 22 . 9/13/2012
I'm glad to see some drama heading SG-1's way. I don't think Vala/Cam pairing makes any sense aside from the actors being the same as John/Aeryn. I'll admit Daniel has acted badly towards Vala. But Aeryn has treated John even worse. I contend that Vala and John are alike in a number of ways as are Danial and Aeryn.
thephoenixandthedragon4ever chapter 22 . 9/12/2012
I hope your pull a little Quetesh on Craig. He needs to see Vala at true fighting strength. Maybe. A little leftover of being the mother of the orici.
thephoenixandthedragon4ever chapter 21 . 9/10/2012
Discovered your story today and read all the way through. Never watched Farscape but always hated how Daniel treated Vala and loved Cam calling her Princess. If you are still taking suggestions, please make Vala and Cameron love story and Daniel stay friends with Vala only.
K'lara7 chapter 21 . 9/4/2012
You've got the characters dead on... alternate realities, time paradoxes... bridges, wormholes. So much of the science too.
I. M. Frelling-Wonko chapter 20 . 9/4/2012
I was always amazed that Claudia Black could play such vastly different characters but seeing them in the same story...Wow. And you have both of their personalities spot on. Great job. Can't wait to read more.