Reviews for Learning to Live
titanicobssessor chapter 2 . 2/6/2008
what am i doing up so late? oh well. I HATE ALL HOCKLEYS, AND I HATE THE PAIRING CALXROSE! SO THERE!
titanicobssessor chapter 1 . 2/6/2008
answer to summary: he will find me and we we all live happily eva after. i am sick. i know. no, i do NOT need therapy! HONESTLY!
shinigami109 chapter 3 . 8/23/2007
man i so wanna see that movie. plz update soon!
Dreams Shape the World chapter 3 . 4/1/2007
oh...i love this! i totally saw the plotline on youtube the other day and i'm like, well, thats catch me if you can and titanic...and they should really make that movie!

but you made this fic and that's cool too...it's soo good, i'm serious, i mean, it's got to be incredibly weird for jack to come to the year 2007 when he lived in 1912...i mean, just think about all the things he has no idea about...like computers, Internet, TV, DVDs, CDs...a ton of stuff that ppl take for granted.

anyway, what i'm basically trying to say is please continue so i can see how he copes with modern society!

thanks :)
Aquamirra.chan chapter 3 . 3/31/2007
aw sad chapter, BUT IT'S ABOUT TIME YOU UPDATED! UPDATE AGAIN...please
JainaZekk621 chapter 3 . 3/28/2007
Wow great story so far! Its great!
Ideletedthis chapter 3 . 3/25/2007
love the story so far! I saw that trailer last week, and I got so excited at first 'cause I thought it was real, then I was like, damn, it's not. After I saw it I was thinking of doing a story on it. I still might, actually, but maybe not because I really love yours! Update soon pretty please!

-marie
Fanpire109 chapter 3 . 3/25/2007
goodjob update again soon please let jack be okay
a fan chapter 2 . 3/18/2007
PLEASE CONTINUE! THIS IS GREAT STUFF!
Coder5 chapter 1 . 2/27/2007
I agree with WingLiger. This is incredibe. That trailer on YouTube is causing people to write their own stories based off that trailer. I like that. And I am laughing because I had the same idea after I saw it.

Titanic-Authorian minds think alike I suppose. Especialy when you see the fake trailer for 'Titanic:Two the Surface'.

Lol. Update a chapter 3 soon!
KillBunny chapter 2 . 2/26/2007
OMG! This story is almost identical to that trailer they have on YouTube! Titanic Two the Surface or something like that. The begining lines in the first chapter and last lines in the seccong chapter are exactly the same as the thrailer.

That's incredible...
Fanpire109 chapter 2 . 2/4/2007
goodjob update again soon please this story is really good
Musical FANtasy chapter 1 . 1/31/2007
O Someone made a trailer for the 2nd movie, youtube, type titanic
Austin Gates chapter 1 . 1/30/2007
Oops, my bad, I didn't see the disclaimer where you said you didn't own the plot line. Sorry about that scathing review. :-(
Austin Gates chapter 2 . 1/29/2007
I don't understand why people LOVE this story. It's just from the Titanic 2 Trailer. It's basically the exact same story. I mean, don't get me wrong, it's written well and I like the storyline, but its not original ya know?

Go somewhere different with this.

(For anyone else, type "Titanic 2 Trailer" into the search at to see the trailer.)