Reviews for Groundhog Day
EmmyLou74 chapter 6 . 5/29/2013
I loved this story! I'm guessing since you haven't updated in a few years that we don't get to see dinner and Joshua's and Alec wake up to SUnday...preferably with Max ;) Great story, witty and just enough fluff thanks!
Sorrow Reminisce chapter 6 . 5/25/2013
This was a really good read, even though it didn't get that final chapter (I'm assuming a final chapter was gonna come next?) it still works - ending it here. We get that tomorrow he's gonna wake up and it'll be a brand new day because he's learnt the lessons he was meant to have learnt (as has Max by the sounds of it!). Well done. :)
Sorrow Reminisce chapter 5 . 5/25/2013
"Sorry," he finally offered lamely, "I woke up on the wrong side of the time continuum."

Love that line :D

"Don't worry, Max. He's just gonna tell me some crap about taking care of you. Like I don't have your back already."

Love that line too :)
Sorrow Reminisce chapter 3 . 5/23/2013
Loving this fic so far! :)
superscar chapter 6 . 8/18/2010
You know, I'm really enjoying this story, I think it is such a great thing to point out about the Max/Alec relationship and the Max/Logan one. Doesn't *really* seem like you'll probably continue it, but I alerted you just in case and I think that it was worth reading even without being complete, so thanks for writing what you did!

~scar
redwesteinde chapter 6 . 8/6/2008
Dude, you have to finish this story immediately!
DWblot chapter 6 . 7/28/2008
loved it :D

Update soon, please?
meow114 chapter 6 . 1/16/2008
up date plz
Tanydwr chapter 6 . 12/20/2007
You've got to update this.
Borderss chapter 5 . 9/29/2007
This story is fawesome! UD soon! :)
Whirlwind421 chapter 6 . 7/21/2007
Write more! Great story! I love it!
Whirlwind421 chapter 5 . 7/21/2007
I love it! I love it! I love it! It's brilliant! Even better then the last chapter!
Whirlwind421 chapter 4 . 7/21/2007
Poor Alec! God! I love the story!
Whirlwind421 chapter 3 . 7/21/2007
I think having the same day over and over again would be really really annoying!
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 7/21/2007