Reviews for It was a Start
Azafran chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
Im happy you wrote it because i really like it :) i actually think it's nice and even though i love fics where they get to be a couple, hey, it's a start! ;) cute and good to keep us wandering!
tomboy 26 chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
I loved it .. it was so sweet that he did and said that.
BxGeternity chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
Honestly, that was VERY cute! I feel sorry for Toph though... but the ending was great! Keep writing!
Foxsoul chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
*nods in agreement* Make-up is overkill.
banina chapter 1 . 1/17/2008
aww that was so cute
ilovesokka chapter 1 . 12/8/2007
yuo should write more 2 this !:D
prettygirl17 chapter 1 . 9/14/2007
So good!
GDLProka chapter 1 . 3/24/2007
great! do more! its good! :P
SexxiNElusive chapter 1 . 2/2/2007
this made me squeal! tokka forever! ah! i like love the "you're much prettier without it!" part! yay for tophsokka!
Invaderk chapter 1 . 1/30/2007
This story is a perfect example of why I adore Tokka. At first I didn't care much for it, but it's times like this where I can't keep back a gleeful squee!

I loved this story, I really did. I'd also love to give you some crit, but I can't think of anything that needed improvement.

A job well done!
Dimitrius chapter 1 . 1/30/2007
Aw! That was cute!

I especially liked the part when Sokka removed her lipstick. It's good of you to portray that he appreciates Toph for who she truly is rather than some make-up that covers her.

All in all, it was very well written. Hope to see more from you.
meowmaddness chapter 1 . 1/29/2007
I enjoyed this quite a bit. It isn't going too far into romance, which is nice and in character. So, generally, you kept them in character.

It's sort of awkward having the two talking about prettyness, but you did a good job doing it. I would've liked more of their goofy fights and such, but this is a good little serious story.
BlackBlur87 chapter 1 . 1/28/2007
This was the start, and I hope you continue having thoughts that demand expression. Keep up the good work.
Monika18 chapter 1 . 1/28/2007
Even though I'm for Sukka, I thought this was *really* cute!
sleepydragon001 chapter 1 . 1/28/2007
Awsome! i don't think its bad at all! the part with sokka wiping the make up off is great, keep writing!