Reviews for To Pass The Test
Alitchen chapter 2 . 4/10/2010
It was a very good story. I liked it very much. Thank you.
SemperSomnium chapter 2 . 3/27/2008
Aw, sweet.
bulletproofweeks chapter 2 . 1/20/2008
Excellent story! This is cute, hilarious, and overall romantic! I think the whole idea is fantastic and I love how you made this interesting with an already established relationship. Great job with the dialogue! I'm thoroughly impressed!
FluffySmarts chapter 2 . 9/2/2007
ah that was so adorable
sevvy chapter 2 . 7/9/2007
Wonderful fanfic. I love it.
Hatori Soma chapter 2 . 1/31/2007
Good job. I liked the bit of romance at the ending though I thought it would be slightly more amusing if they had gotten a real reaction out of Julie...and House has caught the garter and Wilson the bouquet!
SamBell chapter 2 . 1/30/2007
Great story, I love fics of this kind. And you are a great author. Thank you for this story
Cristyissues chapter 2 . 1/29/2007
AW! I love it! *sigh* this was such a great story...it had everything and you didnt over do it and it was just so great! GREAT JOB!
rheacybele chapter 2 . 1/29/2007
Beautiful story. Hope to read more from you.
BethTX chapter 2 . 1/29/2007
Perfect! Very House/Wilson. You got it exactly right: House shows his feelings with actions, not words, and trusts Wilson to understand.
hollywoodgal chapter 2 . 1/29/2007
very cute story. i liked it very much.
Savannaha chapter 1 . 1/29/2007
Very good, I can't wait to see what mess the cause at the reception.
Cristyissues chapter 1 . 1/28/2007
haha...I like it! I hope you write more soon, very sweet *sigh* the greatness of the House Wilson relationship! PLease write more soon
BethTX chapter 1 . 1/28/2007
House at a wedding reception is hilarious. House at the wedding reception of Wilson's ex is even better. I love the idea and I love what you've done so far. Added to my alert list.
Emi1988 chapter 1 . 1/28/2007
Keep going! I want to see the mess House and Wilson create of the wedding...even better when Julie sees her former h!usband is gay and with his best friend