Reviews for Sunrise, Sunset
Koda chapter 24 . 7/27
You're the best. :)
Mel chapter 24 . 7/27
Amazing story, it's nice to finally find a decent one with actually grammar and spelling. To top it off, the characters were believable and, unlike many terrible fanfictions, you didn't have to alter their personalities to make the story work. Thanks for the great story
TigrezzTail chapter 24 . 7/26
Well, I'm glad you persevered even if you weren't happy with the story. And honestly, I can't really tell that it shouldn't belong. In fact, I think it's written very beautifully. All the loose ends tied up and everyone moving on to a happy ending. Very well done! And thank you!
Yona0 chapter 12 . 7/26
This is precisely why I've always liked Itachi more than Sasuke.
Moka-girl chapter 24 . 7/26
Thank you for offering us an end after all this time.
I can't believe this was updated! You have no idea how happy this made me. :D. This was a great epilogue. Don't be worried about piecing recent manga info with this, it doesn't match canon, but that's fine because it fits the fic great. I absolutely love what you did with the Akatsuki and the little bit of inter-village politics. Sakura as Hokage is perfect, and Naruto becoming Amekage is really fitting.

I really liked the details of Itachi being blind without the sharingan and better with children and his weird relationship with Sasuke's new family. Also Gaara saying he'd kill any child abusers was funny.

Thanks for writing such a great fic. I can't tell you how many times I've reread this and enjoyed it every time. I'll be rereading it now that it's complete. :D. Best of luck with whatever new fandoms or hobbies you have now!
CFD999 chapter 24 . 7/26
Well, I guess you delivered. It's a good chapter after a 5 years hiatus.
Yukilumi chapter 24 . 7/26
I... I have a yaoi fic on my favorites? What in the blazes... I absolutely detest yaoi, I've read three yaoi fics that I could stomach, I guess this is the only one that ended up on my favorites list, though. This must have been a fantastic fic back then. Props to you. And thanks for finishing it.
Omg hurry up and update I love this
amanda chapter 23 . 6/8
I love your story please update it real soon. Thanks
OkamigamerGirl chapter 23 . 3/31
It's been five years now

Oh I'm sorry I'm being selfish for asking this so I won't ask this again yet this is my first time
ChaChi Nyree chapter 1 . 2/17
Five years already XD so...up...date...?
HagikasaHoshiko chapter 23 . 12/4/2014
If you meant five years are you going to at least start on the story next year? Update! Please! Such! An! Awesome! Story! Continuecontinuecontinuecontinuecontinue! xP
sgriffin730gmai chapter 23 . 12/3/2014
finish this
CatellLane chapter 23 . 8/6/2014
NNOO!NOOOOOOO MY POOR NARUTO!WHY DID U HURT HIM UBULLY NONONONONONONONONONON WHY WHYW HWYW WHYWHWYHWYWHWYWHYWHWYWHWYWHWYWHNONONOOO
...ahem. I WILL GET MY REVENGE A KILL THE BASTARD!
1,005 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »