Reviews for Sunrise, Sunset
amanda chapter 23 . 6/8
I love your story please update it real soon. Thanks
OkamigamerGirl chapter 23 . 3/31
It's been five years now

Oh I'm sorry I'm being selfish for asking this so I won't ask this again yet this is my first time
JelloJelo chapter 1 . 2/17
Five years already XD so...up...date...?
HagikasaHoshiko chapter 23 . 12/4/2014
If you meant five years are you going to at least start on the story next year? Update! Please! Such! An! Awesome! Story! Continuecontinuecontinuecontinuecontinue! xP
sgriffin730gmai chapter 23 . 12/3/2014
finish this
CatellLane chapter 23 . 8/6/2014
NNOO!NOOOOOOO MY POOR NARUTO!WHY DID U HURT HIM UBULLY NONONONONONONONONONON WHY WHYW HWYW WHYWHWYHWYWHWYWHYWHWYWHWYWHWYWHNONONOOO
...ahem. I WILL GET MY REVENGE A KILL THE BASTARD!
Teacuppy chapter 23 . 6/23/2014
NaƱi? No more? You can't quit here pls!
Miss Naru-chan chapter 23 . 5/7/2014
I love this story its so amazing I cant wait till you finish it
Mirage chapter 23 . 4/16/2014
great story, but... the ch 23...Pein a fox...i think that realy sweets him
, and Kyuubi his king and a summon is interresting!
...from what i did understand in the movies and manga he first did hate people and that he was in prisson in Naruto but he somehow learned to respect him with time that he would fight when other would give up and that he did not give in to him...so his reaction to him seems a bit strange as he was free again, and how could they get him fully free when the seal on Narus belly was to take more and more from Kyus chacra and absorb it in Narus ...so something must still be in him- or am i wrong, they are only seperated but not fully, yes?
And i understand that he is a demon and a summon...but when he is a king he should have could cancel any contracts like the frogs did say that naru has, why did he not do it at the moment as Madara did go against him or as Orochimaru summoned him...how did he got the contract?
and they could not get him free or sever-delete the contract to free him becauuse he was seeled by Narus father ...ok now i think i get it

And i find it great that Kyu did take stupid mean Madaras soul with him!

Will they now build a new village like the hidden villages, or what will they do...there leader wants to go away, itachi cant go back to konoha, naru also not as he would not be free or get the chance to work or grow stronger- they dont deserve him!
and Sasuke what will he do...will he get closer with Itachi? will they become the treesome Sai did think they are...that is a great idea when i think about it...will Narus friends see and accept what he did see wrong in tthere village...i mean the civiliand are selfish most of the clans do not think over the fence, the two old memers of the council-dont get me started with them they are to old and to deep with there heads in the ground to see that time does chance...

My i cant wai for the next chapter, more of Naru and how he will be without Kyuu or atleast without him inside and i hope he still heels as fast as bevor and does not really loose to much of his power! more time of him beeingtogether with Ita - and Sasu
and bothering kisame

please come back and write soon more chaps i cant wait to see where your story goes and what happens next...its an interresting story

oh and its over five years now is 2014...you started 2007 and ubdated last 2010 so all in all a long time to wait.
i send a please with a nice cake and a cherry on top...please come back one day and write more one day!
Mirage chapter 14 . 4/16/2014
love it, this story is great, and that was a great start for Naru and Ita in ch 14
NightWithMoon chapter 23 . 2/18/2014
It doesn't have to be touchy feely or ever really spoken aloud, but I'm a romantic so I want them to end up in love in the end...
yuya takeshi chapter 23 . 2/6/2014
That was awesome I wish it didn't have to end yet but thank s for being so awesome and keeping me hooked
grace chapter 6 . 2/5/2014
you are so awesome
myheartisopen62 chapter 23 . 12/29/2013
Please more chapters it cant end here
myheartisopen62 chapter 22 . 12/29/2013