Reviews for Of Christmas Past
J. Jamie Dupane chapter 20 . 11/25/2014
Its always the good stories!
Why do the Good stories always have to stop!
I mean God dammit!
Always abandoned like.. like Fate's Debt or... or... Nightmares of the Future Past...
Seriously!
Guest chapter 20 . 3/5/2014
Great story! Hope you continue it someday!
Pearlstar chapter 20 . 1/19/2013
really awesome story! can't wait to read the next chapter!
harryginny9 chapter 20 . 11/27/2012
thanks...awesome..great job...brilliant...please update sooooooooon
RumbleRoar811 chapter 20 . 8/1/2012
I loved that so much! It was beautifully written, and you really captured every one of the characters perfectly.
RumbleRoar811 chapter 17 . 7/31/2012
Hmmm... I wonder why 'Lizzy' would ever remind Sirius of Andromeda? ;) This is one of my favorite stories- it is perfectly bittersweet, but never sappy. I LOVE IT!
RumbleRoar811 chapter 8 . 7/25/2012
I think that you have been doing a wonderful job of balancing out the romantic material in this story as well as the more serious bits. I love this story!
Member-of-the-SlugClub chapter 20 . 7/20/2012
Great Story! update when you can!
Ash-Bookworm113 chapter 20 . 7/17/2012
awww... *sudden realization!**gasp* what if voldemort finds out? whats gonna happen?
anyway great chap, am hoping for updates.
maggie1000 chapter 20 . 4/17/2012
Love the story, and the idea of Harry getting to spend a Christmas with his parents, I can't wait for the next chapter.
chat noire chapter 8 . 3/4/2012
I'm fairly certain it mentions somewhere in one of the books that James had the cloak while he was at Hogwarts, something about using it to sneak into the kitchens or always disappearing under it...
Siren34 chapter 20 . 1/10/2012
Love, love this story.

I can't wait to see if Harry's parents figure out who is betraying them before it happens.

I also like your Harry and Ginny.

Of all the time travel fics, I think yours is my favorite.

Can't wait for you to update
Miss Millie chapter 20 . 1/8/2012
Hello,

I love the idea that H&G get to meet his parents I only wish they could change things like tell them about the rat and then go after the peices of his sole and I think if he called Dobby he would come and help get the diary. Oh well I guess if I want it to go the way I want it I will have to write my own story, HaHa...I did read a story once that his parents lived after he had gone BIT. but I don't renmember who wrote it. It was before I knew I could save the stories.

I agree with - Arnel 63

Happy New Year to you and your friends and family.

Miss Millie
YeCatsJ chapter 20 . 1/8/2012
great chapter - great story
ShortySC22 chapter 20 . 1/8/2012
Lovely chapter. I love how everyone interacts together and as always, can't wait for more.