Reviews for Cookie Memories
SLITH chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
Very cute, loved how Sam and Cassie through flour at Daniel and it wound up being a small war. Very nice for the kitchen plus themselves to get covered pretty good. This looks like a real nice opening to Daniel and Sam, the moment I saw them holding each of Cassies hands in the park. I felt as though I could see them as a couple.

This was a very sweet fic, looks like lots of fun :D

SLITH
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
Great story!
TiaRat chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
What a sweet, fun little story.
Dreamer22 chapter 1 . 6/4/2007
aww very sweet, well done
Call Me Sarah chapter 1 . 3/29/2007
Aw that was so sweet! I miss when Daniel was so care free and smiled those gorgeous breath-taking smiles. M.
Chris4Short chapter 1 . 1/30/2007
Oh this was lovely! Very good job! *sigh* S/D making cookie memories... nice!
Simallyher chapter 1 . 1/29/2007
A very, very cute friendship story. But I have to admit, I really love you relationship stories for them... :) Love it!
Jess13 chapter 1 . 1/29/2007
Aw, that was so sweet. :) I loved how Daniel helped Sam overcome those sad cookie memories and (with the help of Cassie) turned them into happy ones. I can just picture Janet's face upon seeing them all covered with flour and the messy kitchen! You portray Sam and Daniel's friendship at this early stage so well. Thanks for the great read!
BettyHall223 chapter 1 . 1/29/2007
Very sweet.
Chas54 chapter 1 . 1/29/2007
Nice's story!
KatieMichelleBelle chapter 1 . 1/28/2007
Keep them coming!

Katie
Col.SamanthaCarter chapter 1 . 1/28/2007
Wonderful! It's such a cute story :)
Thraesja chapter 1 . 1/28/2007
A cute little vignette. The characterization of Sam and Daniel was well done, as was the scene as a whole. You are one of my favourite authors on this site. One line stuck out for me though. "I can do this. It's time to make cookies again." struck me as a bit surreal and very, very funny, which I'm pretty sure is not what you intended.

Anyway, keep up the good work. I always like a good Sam-and-Daniel centric story.