Reviews for Hell is Now, Heaven is Later
dragoscilvio chapter 7 . 12/11/2013
Please continue this story, it is very good :-)
Lena chapter 7 . 6/1/2009
I hope you put up another chapter soon! I remember reading the first few chapters some time ago and was thrilled to see that it'd been been updated with a few more.

But then I realized there wasn't a next button so now I guess I'll have to wait to find out what happens with Yukina and everyone.

Really loving the story! Continue please! XP
yanagi chapter 7 . 4/19/2009
please continue! I can't wait to see what happened!
ForbiddenRyuu chapter 7 . 1/7/2009
wow... i just love this story and icant wait to see the next chappy so ya. I love your writing style... though it makes me feel like im really bad at writing though... WAH
robin chapter 7 . 11/27/2008
ok i think i'm real stupid for asking this but how did hiei get wings and also great story i want to read more
Kurama's Sister chapter 7 . 9/16/2008
SO GOOD! This was one of the first stories I ever read on here. That was before I joined up.
BlueUtopiah chapter 7 . 7/20/2008
I'm glad you decided to continue this. You're a good writer and there's so few good writers in this fandom. I'd love to see more of this - you have a nice grasp on characterization, especially for Hiei and Shizuru - and Hiei with wings is wonderful.

I know you're completely sick of Mary Sues and OOC-ness in YYH fanfic but there are good writers out there. When I see that crap on this site it only makes me want to write more fic, to balance out bad with good.
bansheegrrl chapter 7 . 7/20/2008
im so glad you updated!

D8 omg! poor Yukina!
pApAw chapter 7 . 7/19/2008
wah, so glad that you updated

we just want more

keep up the good work

hope you update soon

love it

-paw
bansheegrrl chapter 6 . 7/14/2008
oh my god. this is the most, just, captivating story I've had the pleasure of reading in a long time. Such detail and care put into the intensity of this story, and the beautiful scenes that bloom into your mind or reek havoc and heartache when discussing Hiei's hell. Absolutely beautiful, it will trully be a crime, if this was left unfinished or updated. absolutely. wonderful
Just 2 Dream of You chapter 6 . 4/15/2008
Gack Update soon plz I love this story soo much!
BlueUtopiah chapter 1 . 3/17/2008
I'm very glad you continuted this, it's one of my favourite stories on this site.

I loved how everyone spent time with Hiei - from training with him to lending him books. I have seen another story - by Mina Lightstar - where Hiei has wings, but in her story, he hates them. I adore that you have him wanting to use them and training with them.

The training scene with Yusuke was awesome, and the preminitions? Creepy. I wonder why Hiei's connected like that - and if he'll have more preminitions.

I'd love to see more of this.
steaIii chapter 1 . 3/15/2008
your a good writer... for once I have nothing to pick at _; update when you can and I guess I don't have to tell you this but- revise revise revise~!
Soaha chapter 6 . 2/25/2008
This is an awesome story and I would love nothing more than to see it continue. :D
Song of the Wild chapter 6 . 2/24/2008
Love this story! You should make Hiei get sick. Tis would be funneh.
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »