Reviews for Desert Flower
kittens love chapter 15 . 12/25/2016
Hello!
I know that asking for updates at this point would be a bit ridiculous, so I'll just thank you for publishing this incredible story and telling you that it's the best Gaasaku fanfic I've read and I respect your decision not to follow it (even if it's a real pity) :'')
You are a great writer: D
From the depths of my dark and misunderstood chicken heart I wish you luck -
(I should consider adopting the story, because something so surprising can not stay that way and you will not continue it and I'm sure someone would like to follow it for you)
Bye ;)
Guest chapter 15 . 7/4/2014
I think this was very good. :) and I was disappointed it ended so soon but... after a few moments of thinking I think you ended it at the right time. I applaud you.
T-T chapter 15 . 3/4/2014
Why? WHY!? Why must you stop!? -cries hysterically-
Can you at least put the story up for adoption?
hama431 chapter 15 . 2/26/2014
Update
CrystleIceFire chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
I love this so much! Granted the writing isn't all that, but I strangely love the whole sadistic Gaara thing so well done! Regardless I'm sad it's discontinued, but I can't blame you when you've seemed to lost interest. :D
kiko280 chapter 15 . 10/15/2013
Awww I really hope u would reconsider
This isn't what it looks like chapter 15 . 9/27/2013
...anti climatic
Sad mad anger sa chapter 15 . 7/26/2013
Great story but you left with a cliffhanger man... Does he kill her do they kill him does lee get killed? Oh pllllllllease finish. #WTF #ineedmore
bringer-of-insanity chapter 15 . 6/20/2013
i know you stopped writing this...and i doubt you'll receive this...but, I'm glad you actually explained instead of just stopped writing.

have you watched or read Death Note? why not try writing some RaitoXSayu, RaitoXrandom-person
Kawaiilila chapter 15 . 5/4/2013
Your story was interesting and I'm slightly disappointed that you chose to abandon it but it was still veeeery good
Okinawa Girl chapter 15 . 4/10/2013
I'm so sad u decided not to continue this story! It was really good! I mean any story that makes me dislike Gaara and actually respect, and (dare I say it) LIKE Sasuke is a good story! I loved reading this I hope u keep on writing though!
Okinawa Girl chapter 2 . 3/19/2013
I like banana pocky!
Guest chapter 5 . 2/2/2013
OMG!
authenticCyanide chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
Gaara eyes are not sky blue they are green pale-ish green! Great start though. I'm glad you decided to continue on with this story
2AwEsOmE4yA chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
lol i love the story it's awesome