Reviews for Wasting Time
OrgasmicYaoi chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
meh, I adore this fanfic a lot dont get me wrong *sighs sadly* Its just I hate hisoka he's whiny and annoying to me. he reminds me of those anime females that you wanna slap hard.
I was kinda hoping Muraki was the father and Tsuzuki was pregnant . Its just something i adored watching during the anime *shrugs* Plus Hisoka could have avoided the situation with Muraki just saying *shrugs again* But he believed that he could do something and he thought 'I'm invincible i cant get hurt' and look what happens geez and Tsuzuki has to save his sorry ass all the time -_- its gets on my nerves sorry to bash Hisoka, but ever since that scene with Muraki 'raping' him I cant stomach anyone with that blonde.
LLC chapter 1 . 10/2/2007
I just love Mpreg! Have no clue why...very adoarble! loved!
Chrono21 chapter 1 . 2/4/2007
(Yes, I am too lazy to log in.) Pointless, definately. Fluffy, undeniably. Creepy: just a little bit. Sorry, the thought of Hisoka pregnant makes me stop and blink like an idiot before snapping back to normal. Plus when I read the begining, I stopped and went "What? I thought he said there was no Mpreg in the fic!" But yeah, I think Tsuzuki would be good with kids. They'd definately have a bot. Kudos on a good little pointless one-shot, WhiteWolfCub.
laustic chapter 1 . 1/28/2007
That was so cute. I like mommy Hisoka, he's so adorable.