Reviews for The Specifics
a Wiccan chapter 5 . 11/9/2013
Fuuuuuuck! ! NO! Why you stop!? This is amazing. I read the first one and hunted this down, please consider picking it up again pleeeeeease.
Tenshi chapter 5 . 8/27/2012
hey! when will you update, it's been a while now...

looking forward to it!

thanks and GOD BLESS!
closetbookworm chapter 5 . 4/19/2012
After that beautiful ending from The Basics, what happened to Sasuke and Sakura's relationship? I know it's been years, but I'm still hoping you'll be able to finish this someday! :)
SasuSakuNaru chapter 5 . 7/29/2011
How Lonq Has it Been Since Yu Didnt Update .? Pleaseeeee Continue :(
vwaterlily chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
Well since I apparently already reviewed chapter 5...

I really loved The Basics and The Specifics! Your writing style is fluid :)

Oh no, Sasuke and Sakura's relationship makes me sad :( I wished the last chapter you left didn't leave it at that /3 But as with the case of ShikaIno's babeh, life happens, right? Well I guess after four years, asking for an update might be a bit weird. But I really hope you continue this story. Us TB/TS fans can't be tided over ;D
black-red-rose-girl chapter 5 . 6/8/2011
Omg! I loved the basics and I'm falling in love with this one! You kust be busy and all but I hope you find the time to update this (which I hope is VERY soon). Or I will have to hunt you down hahaha jk! Anway your such an amazing author keep it up!
mUmaRhz chapter 5 . 5/3/2011
update..and could there be some sakuxsasu in developing there relationship because it seems as if theyre farther from there relationship in the basics
purplesmiley chapter 5 . 4/28/2011
OMG... you just HAVE to update! :D

i got addicted to The Basics... and now this! You did made me a bit sad with Sasuke and Sakura's relationship... and Sai? *gasp* I smell jealousy... i think Sasuke should see Sakura and Sai together... that should make him realize how much Sakura means to him :D Oh, and i love the triple S love triangle (Sasuke, Sakura & Sai) Ino and Shika married with a baby? Yay for ShikaIno! :D

please do update... i know how it feels to get uninspired...i'm experiencing writer's block ever so often... try listening to fluffy love songs (definitely recommend Utakata Hanabi of Supercell, a Naruto Shippuden ending featuring Sakura! Overly emotional...) or watch SasuSaku at youtube... :D

one last favor... please update! this story is just A.W.E.S.O.M.E! :D

-purplesmiley-
sunnygirlish chapter 5 . 2/26/2011
PLEASE UPDATE! I LOVE YOUR STORY!
Jayayes10 chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
Before I read this, I just finished reading The Basics. It was really good and when I went to your profile, I found out you have this. I really liked The Basics, and I hope you continue The Specifics when you have the time. Even if it's going to be a few years or something, I'm looking forward to the upcoming chapters!
candyredlove chapter 5 . 11/7/2010
omg ive noticed that you havnt updated this in a long time soo plz updateee!
wingsofsimplicity chapter 5 . 6/25/2010
ahh. your story is really interesting. i don't really read fics like these, but i'm really liking it. and i hope you can continue to update soon when you're not busy. so shikamaru works for sharingan now on this case right? just clarifying.
Monica chapter 5 . 3/21/2010
GAH

omfg

you left on a cliffhanger and you didn't update .

not to sound extremely annoying, but you have a rly (x infinity) good story going on here

AND YOU HAVE YET TO MENTION ANY FLUFFINESS BETWEEN SAKURA AND SASUKE GALERIHABAN

ahem

so anyways

please update? D:
MyBrokenButterfly chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
so, i've been dying to read the next chapter! please update soon, i love your style :3
Yuki chapter 5 . 10/6/2009
Omg! I love this story it's like my favorite! When are u gonna update the next chapter! This story is so interesting in mean great job! Please keep writing!