Reviews for I Love You, But
TheE eLf QuEeN chapter 1 . 7/27/2014
Dude u need to update or people will lose interest which would b a shame , coz I enjoyed the first chapter and who knows if someone else did...hope u put more chapters up
Svinka the Ocean Wanderer chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
As an Aussie this story made me cringe something terrible. I don't know where to start. First, we have no Outback International Airport. Google is your friend. Personally, an outback-based airport would be either in Alice Springs, Yulara, Tennant Creek or Coober Pedy, to name a few. You’ve made it sound like Australia is some piddly little country in the middle of the ocean. It’s not. We’re slightly smaller than the US mainland in terms of area size and contains 90% desert, with almost 85% of our population living (or moving to live) in the south-east.

I had to laugh, though, when Victoria and Andrea see something shiny and that they just have to break off from the main group for a closer look? I'm sure the words "Let's get a closer look!" have been uttered more than once by those in a rental 4WD as they come across a narrow sandy track leading them into the middle of bugger-all, drive down it until they run out of fuel and die ‘cause they left the vehicle in search of help. It's a peeve of mine when we get dumb tourists wandering off on their own and getting themselves killed because they're too stupid or cocky to know better. I can only hope these stupid teens run into another Ivan Milat. That is how much I really care about them.

Now, after reading this story, I have to go and write my own, as a persistent plot bunny will not leave me alone.
noodlepancake chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
I hope since you ended with a cliffie you wont make us suffer by waiting a long time for the next chapter! i like this story so far so please update soon :)
Mystic Archer Horse chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
Um...If you don't want people to not read this fanfic, then you 'might' want have more than one chapter and don't take two or more years between updates. It sounds like I may like it. However, with just one chapter posted, it is quite impossible to tell.
Diamondflame chapter 1 . 10/10/2007
I like it so far... very interesting...
Sparrowflight chapter 1 . 4/27/2007
Hmm, this is interesting. I'll be watching for an update!
deletedaccount999 chapter 1 . 3/12/2007
This is exellent! Does the CAB really exist? I'm Australian and i've never heard of it but i live in WA and we don't here about much! I'm so exited this is a great start and i've been wanting to read a story like this for ages!

Voronda Herenya
Jennfire chapter 1 . 1/30/2007
waiting patently, *cough* not, for your next chapter
Blackangel90 chapter 1 . 1/29/2007
Seems to be a good storie.. please update soon! Kramar
Alliehalliwell chapter 1 . 1/28/2007
Oh. Why'd she scream?

I like how you chose a different location, as opposed to many of the other stories out there. I'm curious as to why the parents changed their minds about letting their daughter go when they were at first hesitant. Did I miss this fact or have you not mentioned it yet?

Either way, I'm intrigued and waiting for the update. Good job!
thewhitechickoj chapter 1 . 1/28/2007
I really like your story so far! I can't wait to read your update!
ltwfss chapter 1 . 1/28/2007
O0o. Veddy interesting. The intrigue has taken me ... must ... long .. for .. next chapter..

Will Victoria and Andrea be captured by some evil, unknown force? Will we discover why these two girls, supposedly from separate parts of the world, look so much alike? What is so wonderful about melted butter?

Hopefully, these questions and more will be answered in the next chapter.

Okay sorry for this weird freaking review. I'm just really bored and I want to read more lmfao.
LOCISVU chapter 1 . 1/28/2007
I told myself to try and read other stories(besides slash).So,here I am.
Ranawe217 chapter 1 . 1/28/2007
Cool chap! Can't wait to read more.