Reviews for The Return
Vukk chapter 12 . 4/23/2007
Personally, I like the story the way it is with the exception of Voldemort is appearing to be too nice...
WETBOY chapter 11 . 4/18/2007
FANTASTIC CHAPTER KEEP IT UP!
GiGiFanFic chapter 1 . 4/17/2007
Sounds interesting, but I,ll read more before I commit myself. Good luck on this one. Gigi.
ginnyluvr chapter 11 . 4/17/2007
I don't know about the rest of the readers, but if I were Harry I'd be really pissed at his sear sister. She knew what was going to happen and even told Ginny. But Harry she has reduced to a pawn. This is exactly what the Potters were pissed at Dumbles for. This pawn-Harry is depressing for me since it's his sister doing it. I'd expect him to do something drastic when he finds out about the manipulation.
Soochercara chapter 11 . 4/17/2007
hey, i think you have a great tallent and deserve respect for the way you can write such an interesting story, i have read a few of your other stories aswell and they were great aswell, i dont know why you wouldn't like this story... it is just as perfect as the others... please update ASAP can't wait to see what Harry does...
GG chapter 11 . 4/16/2007
omg i LOVE this story

PLEASE UPDATE SOON OR I WILL DIE!

i only have one qustion: Will Ginny be all damsle in destress or is she going to fight?
Beth5572 chapter 11 . 4/16/2007
I would love to see what you write next. I also hope Harry pays back Ron and Draco for what they have done to Ginny and Horemino too.

Terri
Quidditchstar2291 chapter 11 . 4/16/2007
Ron is such a loser. I can't believe him, his own sister he gives up. I am happy that Alexis is going to get Harry. I can't wait for Harry to come and save Ginny.
jlyric chapter 11 . 4/16/2007
Hey glad to see that the updates are regular. I'm really enjoying the story so far, but it seems that its a little rushed in some areas...then again it could just be me. Anyways, keep up the good work.

-lyric
ollieollieoxenfree chapter 11 . 4/16/2007
this is really good! update soon! amazing story
karma11 chapter 11 . 4/16/2007
oh my god! i have been DYING all week for the this chapter but at least there is not that much of a cliff hanger this time but i'm still gonna be dying until you update so please add another chapter soon cause i love this fic so much prob my fav right now becasue it does have such a great plot and is very well written!(L):)
harryandjamesluvr chapter 11 . 4/16/2007
i now hate u and again will u ake them do it?
ollieollieoxenfree chapter 10 . 4/15/2007
AH! another cliffie! please update soon! really good story
harryandjamesluvr chapter 10 . 4/13/2007
are you going to make them do it because i'd like that?:)
asdfjkl chapter 10 . 4/12/2007
cruel.

very cruel.

i love the olot. it's brilliant. but i think your characters are a little flat. i also think you should add more detail between dialogue.

this rocks! udpate soon!