Reviews for Love in Christmas
Mrs Hatake Itachi chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
Nice story!
redbull07 chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
#squees#

aw, querida, this was brilliant! loved the slightly...angsty? theme to it, it made it all that much sweeter in the end! :P
LovelySinner7 chapter 1 . 8/26/2008
Aw 2 cute. U should do one for halloween
Sharksbean chapter 1 . 11/2/2007
i just got one question. why is it eveyone has to write a naruto sasuke romance story when it's obvious naruto is in love with sakura and sasuke is to darn focused on getting strong enough to kill itachi (hence the reason he left konoha in the first place.) not that i'm knocking the idea down it's just so overdone and every other story i see on here just happens to be just that! i mean he is far more likely to end up with hinata. which is honestly something I'd actually believe could happen in the naruto universe! lol anyway im outta here good with your story!
Feliciano Luigina Holmes chapter 1 . 9/21/2007
i love this christmas one. its nice and soft. not REALLY hard christmas stuff. its cute
Eztli chapter 1 . 6/4/2007
i like this story short and sweet...cute
DeAD oN SIghT chapter 1 . 2/24/2007
OMG SO KAWAI! i love it!
CrackersII chapter 1 . 1/31/2007
D! Me likey! Thank goodness more yaoi fangirls are coming D WOO! Bwahaha :D Once they're in they never leave! Oh yes, the story :D Very nice! Cute :3 A little OOC but it's impossible to avoid XD Only thing I wanna point out that I would change is instead of using "-" when someone talks use quotes "
PotentialPace chapter 1 . 1/29/2007
Aww I really liked your story. It was really cute. Only, there we're a LOT of spelling errors and such. If you fix it up a bit your story will even be more better then it was before! -
Kawaii-Aikurushii-Kitsune chapter 1 . 1/29/2007
that was a sad but sweet story.
Byakugan Hyuga chapter 1 . 1/28/2007
Adorable! It really made it feel like christmas again! I want you to write more! It was a great SasuNaru story, so write more.