Reviews for Yielding
FWvidChick chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
Wow!.. First i laughed all the way through till the end where it was just like "YES" *fist pump*. Man you know you've read a good fic when it ends and ur super greedy for more. I want more kissing and to see this #5. lol but such as life..lol
Fab end to the story (meaning the three fics) and absolutely a delight to read. I love the whole Lois trying to do one of those steps from articles and literally died with the Milk talk exchange. hahaha ..ugh. Seriously love this and want more.
Thanks for writing it!
JoPoGirlsKickAss chapter 1 . 2/16/2012
Very cute. Poor Lois though, that must have been a blow to the ego having to resort to a magazine like that. Anyway great job!
solipoli chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
hahaha great story. I was laughing at Lois throughout, you wrote her character well. I love your stories!
sunset chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
I totally agree with the other posters/reviewers: this is an amazingly written, funny Clois!

Already lol in my head (coz my family's behind me-didn't want them to ask what's so funny) during the Chlo-Lo convo, but I had to bite my thumb to stop myself from giggling out loud! (starting from Lois' internal dialogue with herself while standing in front of Clark's doorway up til Chloe's laughter!)

Thank you so much for sharing this! Hope this will induce other Clois writers to come up with more Clois fanfics!
audrey555 chapter 1 . 4/8/2009
VERY nice! Would love to read more :D
osulover chapter 1 . 2/13/2009
-LoVeD iT!
keptsmudging chapter 1 . 10/1/2008
OMG Jade! I've read some of your stories on DI (it's Paloma LOL) but never this one. I have to tell you, your angst and romance always blow me away but I had no idea you could do comedy so well. I was rolling the whole time I read this! SO incredibly hilarious, and SO Lois. I love it! I'd die if things played out something like this in season 8. Sending you karma over there for this awesome story!
Mentally Insane Fangirl chapter 1 . 4/4/2008
That was so wonderful, I loved how Lois and Clark interacted within this whole story, only Lois and Clark could pull all those conversations and turn them into something cute.
Sunshine and Chocolate chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
I read this yesterday but I did not have time to review. I finished reading all three of these stories and they were so cute but this last one was my fav! So cute how she tried to use tips to get him to fall in love with her when all the time they were sitting there he was as crazy about her as she was him! Good Job!
Ebbagull chapter 1 . 2/11/2008
omg! Great! n so funny! LMAO

Yey! Clois always! :D
Damara chapter 1 . 2/6/2008
Oh goodness! This story had me rolling! The whole part when Lois dropped her phone and threw the magazine over the railing...PRICELESS!
Dannie Tomlinson chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
*Falls over giggling* Too funny.
thekiller00 chapter 1 . 10/29/2007
That was a great ending to this one shot series !
The Randomist chapter 1 . 5/8/2007
So, what is tip number 5?

Lol, really great and hilarious!
gunnman chapter 1 . 2/15/2007
Absolutely fabulous! This is a FANTASTIC story. I LOVE it!

Gunn