Reviews for Playing Tennis By Moonlight
kawaii hime-sama chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
EPIC lyrics~

I always watched Sailor Moon when I was younger (maybe I should start watching it again...)

I loved the last line, "Yudan sezu ni ikou my ass"
Firerose1300 chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
Hello. The story was very good. Extremely funny. It's weird but I can actually imagine Sailor Moon being Fuji's favorite show.

One thing what does 'Yudan sezu ni ikou' mean? Not everyone knows Japanese so it's best if you have to put it in that you put a note at the bottom saying what it means.
blackorchid143 chapter 1 . 10/25/2007
Hahahahahahaha! Tezuka singing that loud is ridiculous! Hahahahahhaha!
awintea chapter 1 . 7/23/2007
That's so cute! _ Great job.
Bane-Dane chapter 1 . 7/2/2007
Ha! That's funny and only the freshman trio could sing that for other teams wold be so jealous(sarcasm intended)
twilightpath chapter 1 . 6/3/2007
yeah, Tezuka should teach it to the freshmen. lol this was so funny!
lotus head chapter 1 . 4/27/2007
ROFL. That is... the epitome of awesome. Hehehehe. *has...strange thoughts of Tezuka in a sailor scout costume* O.o ...*blush*
Shikabane-Mai chapter 1 . 4/7/2007
Lol. This is interesting. xD
merissala chapter 1 . 3/3/2007
Funny story!
acho0bl3ssU chapter 1 . 2/24/2007
LOLZ it was cool how you replaced the words
W1n6s-0f-F1r3 chapter 1 . 2/12/2007
that was so priceless! those words really do fit with the music! Tezuka's last line had me cracking up at the end..cute fic
kakashi1gurl chapter 1 . 2/4/2007
omg haha that was so funny
Gwynhafra chapter 1 . 1/29/2007
Good job! *thumbs up*

Somehow that could have been the real lyrics. Only heard this song once before...a very, very long time ago when my cousins played the game. You're written the new lyrics very nicely.
CrazyGirlofManyNames chapter 1 . 1/29/2007
Tezuka sang that? Hahahaahahahaahahahahah, too good. I remember all the words to the Sailor Moon US theme song too. Pfth, hehehee. Really good.
CelicaChick chapter 1 . 1/29/2007
Hahahh this was so funny! and i recall that song! Loved watchign the sailor moon eps to I must admit! Hahah hard to imgine Tezuka singing but it was oh so ridiculously fuuny and creative! You definitely caught my attention! The story was so different! Cudos to you!