Reviews for Safe Now?
Fanfic Reader chapter 1 . 12/15/2014
Omg, this is so good, I just recently watched the movie again n I was thinking the movie should've had an ending like this. N the I found out someone wrote a fanfic on it.

Really enjoyed!
Guest chapter 5 . 7/15/2014
Please write more I am in love with this story.
Guest chapter 5 . 7/15/2014
OMG YOU NEED TO WRITE MORE TO THE STORY. I NEED to know what happens.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/9/2014
This is what I thought would really happen in the movie.
ShotGunGirl2015 chapter 5 . 3/5/2014
Update soon please!
ccstarz chapter 5 . 11/12/2013
I know you haven't written this for-like- aaaaaaaaaaaaaaggggggeeeeeeeeesssssssss! But I need to know the end! Please post something... I know it's asking for a lot especially after a whole 4 years... Just- PLEASE! PRETTY PLEASE WITH A CHERRY ON TOP! CC;)
WisdomOwl4Eternity chapter 5 . 9/22/2013
Please update!
Tabitha chapter 5 . 8/15/2013
This is amazing, you are an amazing writer!
Please write another chapter xx
oh-luhans chapter 5 . 4/10/2013
His was updated in 09 and it is now 13! This cannot be happening! A cliffie and suspense! Please continue his story!
oh-luhans chapter 4 . 4/10/2013
What no! There have been to many cliffies! Hart who kidnapper her? Are they actual characters? Please update soon!
oh-luhans chapter 2 . 4/10/2013
I really like this sorry so far! I wonder what happened to Eric... In the movie did they never said why they broke up right?
oh-luhans chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
I read up about miss congeniality 2 and I just couldn't believe there was no Eric and hart. So km drowning mysel in your amazing fic! Keep it up
Guest chapter 5 . 1/8/2013
Please keep going
dizuz chapter 5 . 11/24/2012
Please continue writing I love this fanfiction
cinderella9056 chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
i was wondering if you would please consider continuing writing this story i would really appreciate it. it is a very good story and i would really like to see it continued. you are a very good writer and i love this story please consider updating thank you