Reviews for Safe Now?
AngieKurosaki-RK chapter 5 . 4/5
Hi! It's me again... Please, if you have a little of love deep in your heart maybe forgoten for this movie, please, update! I'm begging you! I desesperatly need romance here, I mean, I know it has been YEARS since the last update but I have hope. Maybe I'm the last one who reads this fanfic and I ask for mercy.

Ok, besides drama, to be honest, I didn't expect the last thing! I'm asking if McDonald is just being professional or something else...? I love to see Matthews worried by Gracie XD and the hospital scene was very cute :3 I will never understand why producers or whoever did this but... Sorry if I'm being annoying, I've always loved this movie and recently I started to wonder what would happen if were romance in Miss Congeniality 2. You know, the fangirling.

No matter if you update or not, I will come back to read this story later :) And this one goes to my favorites. Thanks and be well!
AngieKurosaki-RK chapter 1 . 4/4
It seems like I came here very late because fanfics are from many years ago and that's so saaad! :(
I wish I could read at the same time the chapters were out! You know, to leave reviews and everything. I hope one day this fandom gets more atention because it deserves it.

I've only read chapter 1 but I loved it! yeah, I hated Miss Congeniality 2 and the thing 'Eric leaving Gracie' -_- this fics seems recognize the second movie and make it smart with THAT romance. So I will read it to the end. In fact I always wondered why Gracie's partner said something like 'He loved you' almost at the end. It's curious.

I hope you read my review. Thanks
Update more chapters please
Fanfic Reader chapter 1 . 12/15/2014
Omg, this is so good, I just recently watched the movie again n I was thinking the movie should've had an ending like this. N the I found out someone wrote a fanfic on it.

Really enjoyed!
Guest chapter 5 . 7/15/2014
Please write more I am in love with this story.
Guest chapter 5 . 7/15/2014
Guest chapter 1 . 4/9/2014
This is what I thought would really happen in the movie.
Sassy7515 chapter 5 . 3/5/2014
Update soon please!
ccstarz chapter 5 . 11/12/2013
I know you haven't written this for-like- aaaaaaaaaaaaaaggggggeeeeeeeeesssssssss! But I need to know the end! Please post something... I know it's asking for a lot especially after a whole 4 years... Just- PLEASE! PRETTY PLEASE WITH A CHERRY ON TOP! CC;)
WisdomOwl4Eternity chapter 5 . 9/22/2013
Please update!
Tabitha chapter 5 . 8/15/2013
This is amazing, you are an amazing writer!
Please write another chapter xx
oh-luhans chapter 5 . 4/10/2013
His was updated in 09 and it is now 13! This cannot be happening! A cliffie and suspense! Please continue his story!
oh-luhans chapter 4 . 4/10/2013
What no! There have been to many cliffies! Hart who kidnapper her? Are they actual characters? Please update soon!
oh-luhans chapter 2 . 4/10/2013
I really like this sorry so far! I wonder what happened to Eric... In the movie did they never said why they broke up right?