Reviews for The Boy Is Mine
SlytherinLegacie 338 chapter 1 . 4/6
well I can say that it is different but that's about it. I guess i'm not use to a story that is more or less not a story in the since of the word. in my opinion this is more of a movie scripted that is not going well. I don't want to sound mean I'm just sharing my thoughts on the matter, other people might have a different view than me.
suckers love chapter 1 . 1/5/2004
haha... write more!
Mouse Misfit chapter 1 . 4/9/2002
Lol. Hilarious. I did a parody of this song too expect mine was Ron adn krum fighting over Hermione
Dala1 chapter 1 . 4/7/2002
Heehee. That was so cute.
TIBryant chapter 1 . 3/25/2002
i like, i like
Willowstar chapter 1 . 3/12/2002
Ha! That was hilarious! i loved it!

love

me
MorganaSlytherin chapter 1 . 7/17/2001
Good very good. Yur a lesbian? Nothin wrong wit that. Please write more. Draco in leather GROSS!
Nuwanda chapter 1 . 7/17/2001
Hysterical.
Dee-Vine chapter 1 . 7/7/2001
THis is screwed. funny, but screwed. I have a new respect for lesbians now, since there seem to be millions of lesbian fanfic writers out there.
All Mighty Me obviously NOT signed in chapter 1 . 7/4/2001
Hey! This was funny. But I'm in a meen mood and won't write a long review. Ta! AMM
Hatsumomo Sayuri chapter 1 . 7/3/2001
This was wired... but good
Silver Storm Dragon chapter 1 . 7/3/2001
Deeply, deeply worrying. But also very, very funny. *grins* Glad u enjoyed my Sev fic.
Goddess Shinigami chapter 1 . 7/2/2001
very interesting. . .very interesting. It was really funny though. . .EEP Crabbe and Goyle *sicks tongue out* icky icky icky! *smiles* good fic!
Hally Lilian Potter chapter 1 . 7/2/2001
This was an interesting and I admitt very funny songfic. I am adding it to my favs okay. Do you always write stories where the boys are gay? Oh well that is just defending nationality and that is what's cool. Well off to do more review's **Ta-Ta**
Hermione21 chapter 1 . 7/2/2001
!1 Um...yeah. For some reason, I think slash fics are very funny...