Reviews for Rascal
Erisabeisuu chapter 22 . 11/7/2013
I adore this story! And I really love Rascal XD.
hittocere chapter 22 . 6/12/2013
I don't know what I was expecting at the end there, but my god that was better than whatever my mind expected. I'll be sure to sign in and favorite this, but seeing as its three in the morning my time I'm going to sleep first. GREAT WORK!
hittocere chapter 15 . 6/12/2013
so cute! I can see Milliardo smiling as the book is held tightly to Heero's chest.
hittocere chapter 12 . 6/12/2013
my buddy has been dragging me to all sorts of plays recently, but its more because she's involved in the production process than anything else. Well, that and she doesn't like going alone. I'm curious as to your screen play, should you ever write it perhaps you would post it as well? This is quite lovely and exactly what I was looking for in a 1x6.
hittocere chapter 9 . 6/12/2013
I've heard of self inserts, but pet inserts? *laughs* Love the cat by the way, my dog was expressive like that, only it was just her face.
Hittocere chapter 6 . 6/12/2013
*giggles* drunk Heero is hilarious... This is quite a cute fluffy story you've got here.
Long time re-reader chapter 22 . 2/20/2011
I love this fic i've read and reread it many many times i love heero/zechs pairing, so very people do them properly, and the kitty oh the kitty, i speak to my own kitty like in the fic, it's adorable. I truly hope you've a kitty like that at home. But yeah i love this i hope you got something else like this out there some where cause good 1x6 is harder to find then the cure for cancer.
RogueViolet chapter 22 . 9/25/2008
You did a really great job with the story. It was so sweet, I loved it.
Lancynth chapter 22 . 3/29/2008
Well, damn, it messes the addy up again. Well, it's called Gundam Wing Universe, addy is three w's, a dot, gundam-wing-fanfiction, another dot, then net. Hopefully writing it this way will help you find us. ;)
Lancynth chapter 22 . 3/29/2008
Sorry, you're right (and I just read your note to me), the website didn't post with my previous review. I totally love the story, by the way-amazingly fits their personalities right to the end. :) Thanks for the awesome tale! Ah, yeah, that website-wdotgundam-wing-fanfictiondotnet. Hope to see your stuff there in the future! Of course, being Zechs-biased, I'm hoping for more like this stuff... ;) (But there are plenty of fans of the others there, too.)
shogi chapter 22 . 2/19/2008
Oh. My. God. I want that cat. He's hilarious! I talk to my cat, too (she's Siamese... they're made to talk) but damn, that cat was funny! I definitely think some of my most favourite parts were the interactions between Heero and Rascal. Definitely.

Hetero Gundam Wing stories? Well, why would you when there are so many wondeful men in this series to work with? LOL I think I understand... and it is a sickness. I know, I've got it too and nothing I do (not that I'm particularly interested in looking for a cure anyways) stops this disease. And GW is one part of it that I can't let go of! I've started some of my own stories (not posted) mostly 2x5, but I can't get out of the rut of READING them... I just can't stop! LOL And it's partly your fault 'cause you write so many darn GOOD ones!

So, keep on writing! I think your stories are all absolutely amazing!
NetariAliza chapter 1 . 12/17/2007
cute ;)
Teirney chapter 22 . 11/29/2007
I loved this story but, the last chapter is the best!
Lindsey AKA PF chapter 22 . 11/26/2007
Biblophiles unite! .
Domina Gratia chapter 22 . 11/21/2007
Aww it's done, well, i enjoyed every second of it, Rascal as always a mejor factor in Miri and Hero's relationship, loved the whole reunion snip, and the piece with Heero and Miri's first time together was just cute..love every second of this fic. Hope to see something else from you.

Bye