Reviews for What Should I Do Now?
wolfgirl731 chapter 5 . 2/27/2011
please,please,please, please update soon!
wolfgirl731 chapter 5 . 2/20/2011
I'm still requesting 4 more chapters. If ur gonna stop writing a fanfiction with finishing it- witha good ending- then doont start fanfiction. its irratating! So update soon!
wolfgirl731 chapter 5 . 2/13/2011
you just made me a very happy camper! Im currently reading like 3 fanfiction and all of them aren't completed with nobody updating them. I was VERY happy to c that u did. So, thank you, thank you, thank you a billion more thank yous. You also did a great job. ) (
wolfgirl731 chapter 4 . 2/9/2011
HELLO! ANybody home? Are u goning to write again, or r u just going to sit there and watch every1 else suffer cuz u won't finish the story! If u start sometin, finish it!
Nicole chapter 4 . 6/11/2008
Great Story are you going to update? Please do! :)
Kathy0518 chapter 4 . 3/31/2008
Good Job I hope you will update soon!
brandi chapter 3 . 1/6/2008
this is a nice story so far but i have not finished reading this page
EscapeArtist25 chapter 4 . 12/11/2007
There aren't a lot of Wildfire stories that I like, but I love your story. Update Soon Please.
EscapeArtist25 chapter 3 . 12/11/2007
Great idea Kris buying Flame. You should throw something in your story about the connection Flame has to Kris and Junior's relationship.
EscapeArtist25 chapter 2 . 12/11/2007
I like how your story is going so far. Keep writing.
Guest chapter 4 . 4/11/2007
love the story!i think there should be kris/junior stuff next chapter, and a lot of it.i've been reading you're most recent story(yes, this is the same ? that was bugging you to put krunior stuff in New Life, Old Friends.)and i totally love your stuff.i'll read & review if you 't that sound like fun?
EMily chapter 4 . 3/9/2007
I love this story! great should have more kris and junior next chapter!
Wildfire113Kunior chapter 4 . 3/7/2007
This is really good I like it. I really like that you have kris and junior together. nevermind whats going on in the show right now. keep writing i would like to see where this goes
kelsey chapter 3 . 3/1/2007
great chapter! cant wait to see what is gonna happen next. By the way i was thinking about writing a story and i was wondering if you wanted to help me write it?

e-mail with the answer and if you want to i will send you my idea for the story.

Andrea chapter 3 . 2/28/2007
I like it so far but I think you're making everything happen way too fast. I think you should slow things down a bit, add a little more detail, and proof read for spelling errors. But I think the story itself is good.