Reviews for A Child's Christmas Present
Invader Abigail chapter 1 . 2/27/2014
Awww! I love when stories show the fatherly side of Slade. And Joey is so adorable especially as a little kid. This was so perfect
Zany the Nerd chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
This is the cutest fic, I have ever read. Slade was written perfectly! This is exactly how I imagine him to be during his days of being a father. Seriously wonderful job! Grant can be such a snot to poor Joey!
SuperheroGeek13 chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
Whoa! Joey is one awesome gift giver! He knows his father all too well. This was just gushing with such a bitter sweet taste! On the one hand, it was such a happy and quiet Christmas, but on the other they were missing their Dad and Grant was being so rude. It really was touching though and it made for a great read.
Navaka114 chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
Awww! Little Chibi Joey is SOO CUTE!
SladeRavenFan chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
Cute... Seems just like what would happen.
Xilex90 chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
omg i luv this so cute!
Ravager chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
This was just SO sweet, I loved how you used Slade in the story, and the inocence in Joey, it's so sad how he got destroyed his family after the Jackal incident, and really Grant should be grounded, he's such a stupid, spoiled brat, I don't understand how Slade could pfefered him to Joey

Great Job, anyway, hope u could put more shots about the slade-joey fealtion
Chcoholic chapter 1 . 5/1/2009
you just made my day...

i should've read this on christmas,

joey is so sweet...
JazRox chapter 1 . 12/22/2007
oh that was so good, Loved how Wintergreen comes for christmas, and Slade has a soft side,

10/10
alibi2014 chapter 1 . 11/19/2007
First I just have to tell you, if there's a reason I never reviewed this before, I can't remember what it is. Onwards!

I was so startled when Joey first spoke. I've just come to assume he's always been mute and always will be mute, so hearing him talk was such a pleasant little surprise. He is just the cutest kid ever. Period. Although now I'm thinking about some of the earlier chapters of Flying... Okay, so he's got some competition, but he is still very cute.

The fact that Joey wrapped Grant's present in blue and orange... I LOVE IT! Oh, the foreshadowing. Aw, and Joey's friends with Kole!

Joey's innocence is so sweet but also sort of sad. He's such a great little kid in the midst of bratty Grant, his absent father, and Addie, who seems like she's just trying to hold it together in some ways. You can almost feel Addie's happiness when Joey is around her. He's like the sunshine in her day.

Again, my apologies for for unknown reasons not having reviewed this previously. This was a wonderful little Christmas story! It made me feel all warm and fuzzy!
Red Selkie Chik chapter 1 . 2/7/2007
AW... I LOVE Jerico, Joey, him. You should write a sequal, this is that adorable. Maybe the Titans have a Christmas party or something. Just an idea...
Jordancatgirl7 chapter 1 . 1/31/2007
That was such a painful, tear jerking moment. So cute and warm as well though. Great job! I absolutely loved it so much. Poor little Joey, he just wanted to be with his daddy and then...so much happened to that sweet, innocent little boy and the rest of his family.
IAmTheBattleMaiden chapter 1 . 1/28/2007
I LOVED it! The Slade part... that was great. Joey deserves a big hug and Grant deserves a kick in the pants. And poor Addie! Anyway, great job!

Ja-ne!
roniloveu chapter 1 . 1/28/2007
aw slade and his family's christmas so cute

joey as jerico totally worked
Tari Silmarwen chapter 1 . 1/28/2007
AWW! Little four-year-old Joey! *SQUEE!* So CUTE!

Very sweet story Rena. Made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

It's always interesting to see what Slade was like before he became the Titans' main enemy.