Reviews for Summer Storm
Nieriel Raina chapter 1 . 2/9/2008
And I never reviewed this here? Bad me! I truly loved this short piece! FANTASTIC writing and beautiful imagery! Great job!
Corig chapter 1 . 2/3/2007
That was just beautiful :)!
Oirasse chapter 1 . 1/29/2007
Love it!
Elfinabottle chapter 1 . 1/28/2007
Good job! However, when the hairs on the back of his neck stood up I thought there was going to be fried elf on the menu. I'm glad that didn't happen!

Really, this was very nice. I love thunderstorms. They're just so wild and majestic. You captured that well.
bean chapter 1 . 1/28/2007
Very good job, I liked this a lot. I love how it smells after it rains! :) Good job. Now, I really enjoyed this story but on a serparate note I would ask you: do you know what will happen to you after you die? Good works won't get you to heaven. Neither will going to church. We've all sinned (done something wrong). The Bible says "For all have sinned and come short of the glory of God." And it says "For the wages of sin is death but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord." Because of our sin we cannot get to heaven unless we go through Jesus. Jesus is God's Son and he's perfect. The Bible tells us "For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten Son that whosoever believeth in him should not perish but have everlasting life." God loves all of us even though we've sinned and because he loves us so much he sent us his Son, Jesus. Jesus came to earth and died on the cross even though he had never sinned. He was dying in our place. Three days later Jesus rose from the dead. Through His death and resurrection we can be saved and go to heaven when we die if we 1- believe Jesus is God's perfect Son who died in our place 2- realize we are sinners and ask God to forgive us 3- ask Jesus come into our hearts, save us, and take us to heaven when we die. Please consider this, it is the most important decision you'll ever make.
Elflingimp chapter 1 . 1/28/2007
That was wonderful! I felt as if I was there and could almost see and feel the weather storm,it also reminded me how I used to feel when I was little and out in the rain and young enough to still enjoy it instead of running from it.