Reviews for Interrogation Tactics
heartfallen chapter 1 . 6/18/2008
"you're insane and the only reason I'm humoring you is because you have a weapon" Nice line. Great story
fwe chapter 1 . 12/26/2004
i was looking through the older stories and found this. it's really really good. you are a good writer.
Neeri chapter 1 . 9/12/2004
Lovely.
Becky bekybob13aol.com chapter 1 . 7/6/2001
::claps:: Yeah! You did a wonderful job with Dylan's character in this, and you even squeezed a "Harper tale" into this! Awesome job! :)
Stefanie Knapp chapter 1 . 7/5/2001
*grinning* That was good. You did good with Dylan's POV. And the "interrogation tactics" used were nice. *g* I liked the humor you tossed it, as well. :)
Seoid chapter 1 . 7/4/2001
Oh, you did it again! I had all these comments planned, but now they've slipped my mind. What was it...oh yes! his sister's name was Laura? hehe, I get it! Maybe, you could write another one of these, in Harper's POV? pleeese?
Mary R chapter 1 . 7/2/2001
That was very good. I like the realationship going on here.
id chapter 1 . 7/1/2001
Yay! Awww! That was so cute!
Mari chapter 1 . 7/1/2001
I love this fic. I was laughing so hard when Dylan was questioning Harper about Trance. You have a gift for writing humour & should do so more often.
Siren chapter 1 . 7/1/2001
Very nice. I really liked this story.
Catherine1 chapter 1 . 7/1/2001
This was a really great story. The start was really lighthearted, especially the part about how peace and quiet breed paranoia. But the segue into the much darker bits about Harper's past was really subtle and well done. And at the end, you brought it back around to be lighthearted again. All in all, it was a very informative, well rounded story. I think you got everyone's personality just right, especially Harper, Dylan and even the mentions of Beka.
nsane1 chapter 1 . 7/1/2001
That was a great fic! It was fun to read, and I loved the plot. Definitely a plausible take on both Dylan's actions and Harper's past. Keep writing!