Reviews for Kaleidoscope
kat1316 chapter 6 . 5/27
nooo i want to read more!
ffx fan chapter 1 . 10/20/2014
I love this story. there aren't any good Seymour/Tidus stories with happy endings. maybe you could write a short epilogue for this story?
lunaatje123 chapter 11 . 9/10/2014
FFX brings back so many good memories. I remember saving up all my pocket money for years before I finally had enough to buy a PS2 and this game. I was so proud for managing it and FFX didn't once fail to meet the expectations I had built over that time. The story of this particular Final Fantasy has always held a bit of a special place in my memories, and your fic did a really good job of bringing me down memory lane, while not overly rehashing the parts of the plot that you didn't change. Also, your Seymour was awesome, I don't think I liked him quite as much in the game itself ;)
Thanks for entertaining me once again with one of your stories!
ff x fan chapter 1 . 9/8/2014
i love this story the plot is great and I think this is an interesting twist to the normal story.
NightFlowerLuv chapter 1 . 8/12/2014
You know, you could probably make FFX2 fit into this. If you wanted to. I mean, if they found Shuyin's sphere, they'd probably be pretty confused. Look for clues. Wonder what the hell the weapon is.

You write Yuna really well, by the way. At least in this story you do.

So yeah. Sequel. You should try that out.

Also this is the most well-written fic of this nature on this website, so congrats.
NightFlowerLuv chapter 11 . 8/8/2014
I can't. What the hell. You made it make sense, dammit. I feel ashamed, but you made it make sense.

I didn't like the idea that you got rid of Auron just to give Seymour all his best lines. Auron at the end of the game was like 50% of the emotional impact.

But yeah. I can't. I totally enjoyed that. Dammit. Good job.
Handmaiden of Foamy chapter 11 . 5/7/2014
I really enjoyed this...though I think Seymour was a bit OOC...but then again the storyline is a bit different than the game so he didn't get to go completely insane either.
Wishfull-star chapter 11 . 4/12/2014
that was awesome I loved the story:)
Kilataia chapter 11 . 2/12/2014
Great story!
Kagekitsonegal chapter 11 . 1/8/2014
-giggles- nice story i really enjoyed it!
Evci chapter 11 . 4/30/2013
Loved it, great story !
BlackMajesticNight chapter 11 . 2/1/2013
This was really good! I definitely liked the Tidus X Seymour! Please make a sequel! *begs on hands and knees* Darkie
Neo Rulez chapter 7 . 1/17/2012
good chapter the first time isaw kimahri i don't why but started laughing everytime he talk i'm a weirdo... o.o
Neo Rulez chapter 6 . 1/17/2012
love the chapter and if you have more stories that i might don't be shy just send link. as you can see i just adore seymourxtidus they're so cute together