Reviews for In The Rain
ACompanyofSwans chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
I'll take that tea! Honestly, I like how rain looks from inside the house, and understand why we need it, but I hate being out in it unless you get lightning (I know that sounds weird, but eh). Just don't like being cold and wet unless there's pretty lightning to make up for it . . . but as to the story, it was really well written, and the 'voice' of Lydia was lively, perceptive and in character. Well done, keep writing!
MissBliss8527 chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
Why would anyone not like rain? It's incomprehensible to me. Nice drabble. :) And why yes, I would love some tea. :D
Dark Roswellian Angel chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
Interesting. I love rain too :)
InuyashaLoverLeo4 chapter 1 . 4/28/2007
Rain...hm...well I like rain to, except when there is a bunch of stupid wind, flooding and lightining/thunder, other than that, I don't mind getting soaking wet, and sometimes seeing how the outside looks due to the rain: dark, gloomy, dreary, and peaceful and calm, but at the same time creepy and scary, I like it, looking out my window, watching the clouds turn gray and looking like they are moving slower than usual, it freaks me out, but at the same time it makes me want to smile, if you know what I mean, and I have not been to a funeral before yet, but I can understand the comparison between rain and funerals, keep up the good writing, bye._
Llewlyn chapter 1 . 2/2/2007
"It bothers them because they can’t control it."

*smiles* I'm with you here. Lydia- she's not bothered by the rain because she doesn't mind the natural cycle of things- just like death doesn't phase her any more than life does.

You do this writing thing really well! You should do more. I insist! :) (but i'm a coffee drinker- is that a problem? ;)

-Llew
wee-me chapter 1 . 1/28/2007
Now I get to review you, yay! This was good, short but good. Rain is beautiful. I'm not personally big on funerals, but I understand what you meant. It was lovely and I was happy to see you in the list of stories. Now have some encouraging tea. *tosses tea*
ooOoo0ooOoo chapter 1 . 1/28/2007
I like it. A lot. Alot alot. Not as much as tea, but it's a close call. And I agree - the last two lines totally pull this thing together, and make it outstanding!

Oh, URLs don't send over for future reference. ;