Reviews for Real Love: The Forever Kind
what does spot want?
Ealasaid Una chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
interesting
stress chapter 19 . 2/26/2008
Ah, Rogue, I can't believe you updating RL! I'm so excited - I'm glad I got a chance to sit down and read it... this is gonna be fun!

Oh no, poor Hannah! You tell me about cliffhangers but now I remember where you left us... At least she's one smart cookie, though. I think I'd play dead, too.

Haha, I love those characters, Frankie and Billy. Their banter was amazing.

And Spot - his dialogue is always just so... Spot. Elisabeth is one lucky chick right now. Except for the way he's frustratingly threatening her ;)

Okay... more please?
xLittlexItalyx chapter 19 . 2/22/2008
This is really good. Update soon!
Pegasus M chapter 19 . 2/22/2008
You don't know how surprised I was to see this updated! I'd been wondering if we would hear about Hannah and Bolt again. ;)

Judge Porter! Shame on you. And it seems Spot is on Bolt's side... I'm refraining from making any definitive decisions just in case there's something I'm not aware of, hehe. I love the interaction between Elisabeth and Spot - their exasperated states are hilarious! I see some chemistry between them - but! I'll refrain. ;)

How will Hannah be saved? I'll be waiting to see what happens to everyone!
Pegasus M chapter 18 . 8/9/2007
Ahh! What, what, what?

Oh no, Hannah's been kidnapped! Conner - he really does move fast. And whose side is Spot on? He better be on Bolt's because if not *shakes fist*

I love your portrayal of Spot. The way he talks... it's just so Spot Conlon. That kind of short and vague lines - you write them incredibly well.

I keep forgetting to mention this! It's awesome how you utilized the flashbacks instead of going from point A to point B.

Yes. Update! Because Hannah must be saved!
Pegasus M chapter 17 . 8/9/2007
Elisabeth works for Judge Porter? I don't know what this means!

(I know I said that already ;P).

Conners case files! What? What is going to happen! Must read on!
Pegasus M chapter 14 . 8/9/2007
:O :O Holy moly! The dad... the son! Conner! Incoherent thoughts! I have to read the next chapter but before I do...

How awesomely adorable with the Merry Christmas and the roof and the candle thing! Wow, I'm not making any sense right now.

"I for one, am not cute. I’m… ruggedly handsome. There’s a difference.

Yes, Bolt. Indeed. ;P
Pegasus M chapter 12 . 8/9/2007
I thought it was funny that a bulky figure would be named Tiny. So I imagined him as this big guy, right? - and then Spot says: "...I can always have Tiny bring us some tea."

Hahaha! I found that image hilarious. Little Spot sitting at his desk with this humongous guy doing what else? Bringing the boss some tea. Tea! Spot and tea. It just sounded so refined. :D

And I loove that Spot was all "I'm busy!" and it ends up that he's sitting at his desk marking cards. Brilliant.

"Ladies first." :D
Pegasus M chapter 9 . 8/9/2007
Oh, uncool, Jimmy. Uncool. I oughta smack him. Dumb bully.

Spot Conlon and that smirk. "Smirk" and Spot have become synonymous in my head. If someone said "smirk" to me, Spot's face would pop into my mind. He just does it so well.

Okay, enough jibberjabber! Next!
Pegasus M chapter 8 . 8/9/2007
Guess who! Yep. I did say that I was going to read this before school started, didn't I? Thought I'd take a break here to send in a review.

I have to say, I love the prologue. It's eloquent and sets the mood like a real storyteller would. And I really want to know what's going on between Bolt and Spot! Spot... that diminuitive devil. Ooh, I like that. Diminuitive devil. Anyway.

I thought you portrayed Bolt's history with his dad well. It really showed the harshness of their world.

Hannah and Bolt. Their initial meeting - wonderful, especially, I thought, in its simplicity. The wink! Oh, nice usage of the charismatic wink, Bolt. ;P

And I could write more but I must read on!
stress chapter 18 . 8/9/2007
Wow.

I don't know what I expected to happen the deeper we got in this story but... yeah. Poor Hannah. I can't believe Conners would do that - well, I can, but still... Hannah?

Oh, Bolt must be ready to kill someone.

And what is going on with Spot? Is he on Bolt's side or Conners'? It seems, at different points, that he's on both or neither. I wonder if that's why I love your Spot so much.

Great job, Rogue! I'm so excited to see that you're updating again. Woot :)
Spinner chapter 18 . 8/6/2007
OHY. I really hope Hannah's ok. I cant wait to see where this goes! update soon! D
Swindler chapter 18 . 8/6/2007
Yikes this is a fantastic stroy! It's so well written and descriptve! I finally sucked it up and read it. It's wonderful! Update soon!
Queen Kez the Wicked chapter 18 . 8/6/2007
'lo, it's kettle here. aahaha. aw, well i'm sad this isn't the chapter you were talking about, cause i'm all excited to see your AWESOME last line, but i'm still glad there is some RL! k here we go.

oh great. this is fantastic. you think things can't get much worse, and then, SURPRISE. right so i know you aren't updating until you finish the story, or whatever, but we both know that's dumb and you SHOULD post as you go, and leave all the revising to THWF! i mean come ON.

now i gtg read repercussions. whee.