Reviews for perceiver
scorchedtrees chapter 8 . 1/13/2013
I LOVE your characterization of Toph! It is all shades of brilliant! I really hope you finish this someday :)
Kung-fu Blaziken chapter 8 . 7/6/2012
Because blind is the new bad $$, at least where Toph is involved.
Kung-fu Blaziken chapter 5 . 7/6/2012
The explanation of color to a blind girl. Normally an exercise in futility, but this is just inspired.
sM chapter 8 . 5/4/2012
Toph is a badass and I love her. I really enjoyed this series of stories and how you deftly changed from comical to beautiful to contemplative. (to Toph being badass, because what would a story about her be without that?) This is a great tribute to one of my favourite characters to ever grace the television screen. Thank you!
sM chapter 6 . 5/4/2012
It's Sokka. Clearly. Because reasons.
sM chapter 5 . 5/4/2012
ohmygoodness I loved this chapter. It seemed very in-character for Katara, as well, and I loved how at the end Toph imagined the colours :)
HarlowR chapter 5 . 8/10/2011
After such a long time, I guess I'll just add to the chorus telling you how brilliant and gorgeous this is...I was crying like a baby at the end. Wonderful work :)
tomboy 26 chapter 8 . 8/1/2011
Awesome .. I loved it and more so because you actually came back and wrote something for my beloved Toph. This was amazing.
Bainaku chapter 8 . 8/1/2011
You have no idea how absolutely delighted I am to see one of my favorite pieces of fiction here get a new installment. Thank you so much for making my morning, but especially thank you too for writing this and sharing it with us. It's masterful, and Toph is appropriately awesome.

Best,

Ash
dzioonia chapter 8 . 8/1/2011
I got to your story through LJ and I'm so happy you posted it. Toph is an amazing character, easily overlooked. you made your story very interesting by writing from blind peron's perspective. it makes it all more clear how she actually perceives the world. it's especially nicely shown in the chapter with colors.

so yes, of course I loved your story and yes, I want you to continue writing it :D
the sun in splendor chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
this is a really lovely story, and a great look inside toph's character.
Dance Elle Dance chapter 7 . 3/18/2011
I really like this fic. It's really interesting how you're delving into Toph's character and I hope you continue!
Jinlongbao chapter 4 . 12/7/2010
This is my favourite chapter...It's light and funny with no hint of romance
SnowLion no Miko chapter 7 . 8/7/2010
I really like this fic of yours! I think you're doing a great job with this! You write Toph very well.
tomboy 26 chapter 7 . 7/1/2010
Toph is one of my favorite characters and reading about this side of her .. this way she sees the world is amazing.

I love all of them and Movement was my favorite. It was sweet, sexy, and romantic. Our little Toph is growing up .. tears lol.

I loved it!