Reviews for Free writing
Shenhui chapter 2 . 2/14/2007
*laughs* this is so good and so sweet and so exciting to read and so fun! Wai!

I'm just sad that my review of the first chapter did not appear... dang ffnet and it's constant breakdowns.. anywayz... I love this story of yours..

Do write more!..lolz..

ja.
Sirena87 chapter 2 . 2/14/2007
oh my god! this is really one of my favorites... Excellent story!
winoa13 chapter 2 . 2/14/2007
hEy! ThEy kiSsEd inFroNT oF thE wHoLe cLaSs anD evErYonE wAs agreeIng? cOOL..i ThouGht theY wOulD haTe FuUko FoR thAt...aNd yEs i haVe SeEn loTs oF tyPos and few grammatical errors...ovEr aLL, I LOVE iT!

Aira/Aria
Lady Lyris chapter 2 . 2/13/2007
woho! thanks for your early valentines gift! gawd, i was grinning like an idiot when i was starting to read your fic and i ended smiling like a monkey finishing your fic woho! kudos for you! a dozen red balloons for you
Wija-chan chapter 1 . 2/11/2007
Wah! Soo nice! I LOVE IT!

I can't stop laughing at what Recca wrote about Fuuko and Tokiya in his free writing! Ahahaha! XD

Whoohoo! This is too awesome! Darn it~ T.T I suppose you could have made a better ending? -pleads with teary eyes- X3 LOL.
sawadik chapter 1 . 2/3/2007
bubi! nice fic! :) hehe. aus ba pangalan ko :p la lng, gusto ko lang masama sa mga nag rereview :) dont forget to update your other fics ha :D
carmelahere chapter 1 . 1/31/2007
does it really end there? as in really end there?... i so agree with yanagi-chyan that she should have responded (positively, of course!)at tokiya's confession... please please add a sequel...
judy-chan chapter 1 . 1/30/2007
That was a really good fic... with lots of humor but dramatic and a bit angsty at the same time... good job! _

Please continue writing this fic! ...but I'm looking forward more to your multi-chaptered stories. _

- Judy-chan

P.S. The inspiration for writing this fic is fairly obvious to your ENGLCOM blockmates. :P

P.P.S. Your grammatical errors are becoming lesser too. _
Lady Lyris chapter 1 . 1/30/2007
please continue your fic...its really interesting...heehee i'd really like to see fuuko's reaction to that...jeezz...please continue it..even though you'll just make two chapters...please please please write more!
malo chapter 1 . 1/30/2007
nice!

kinda cute actually...

is it really done?more please! *begs with puppy eyes*

i'll wait for that,okay?;P
larsha chapter 1 . 1/30/2007
wow... nice story ls write a sequel
airawinoa chapter 1 . 1/30/2007
ThAt waS sO cOoL..i LikE it...but!(everyone knows everything has BUTS not the buts with two "t"s but BUT...see, that line even has "But" In it...so anyway...)there was typos and...the worst part is...SHOULDNT FUUKO FOLLOW AFTER! SHE SHOULD RUN TO TOKIYA AND DO SOMETHINGANYTHINGDUMP HIM(ouch..to tokiya: DonT woRRy YoU havE me...haha..joke)KILL HIM(NOO!but if needed..*turns to a formal tone* HIM(i'll get you fuuko!)answer himhavE ANOTHER FIGHT WITH HIM...ANYTHING...anywy..

Me..aira winoa..**
abubi-chan chapter 1 . 1/30/2007
you should update to keep your readers settled...
yanagi-chyan chapter 1 . 1/29/2007
no! that can't be the end, it's just wrong! i want a sequel!

LOL. i loved the "you're gay!" part. thought fuuko was pretty smart with that. but mi-chan got her afterwards! and boy.. did he get her. but how did he guessed she'd read his paper huh? must be his intuition.. *grins*

you cannot end it there! fuuko MUST tell him she loves him too, she MUST! update! (or i will pester you until you do..)

XD
khryzle kawaii chapter 1 . 1/29/2007
heheh too lazy to log in..sorry...

anyway..i just want to make comments..and please don bash me about this and i want you to know that i totally love this fic its just that...it seems OOC to me...not the characters, but their actions and the plot itself...er, ok ill start babbling now...about tokiya's err free writing outcome..im pretty sure that even if its 'free writing', tokiya WOULD NEVER write his feelings...especially not about his LOVE feelings...of course its becoz...its expected that the teacher will read it...wasnt tokiya very er, irrational?

and when fuuko raised her hand...tokiya should have forced the teacher not to make her read it...ESPECIALLY NOT HER...but oh well, i guess that's really the plot right?and it actually made the story sweet...ehehehe

when are u updating ur other stories?my eyes are pure white now waiting for it!

much love,