Reviews for Naruto Meets Harry Potter
GO MY DUD
Guest chapter 2 . 7/19/2015
hahahahhahahahha sasuke haahahhahahahaaha
NinjaWizard33333 chapter 2 . 1/3/2015
I love thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii-
Iiiiiis!
Man! That took long! So make it up to me by updating!
NinjaWizard33333 chapter 3 . 12/27/2014
I love it.
TimsanTheFangirl chapter 11 . 12/9/2014
i love it! It is amazing! I love itIloveitiloveitiloveitiloveitiloveitiloveitiloveitiloveitiloveit! Amazingamazingamazingamazingamazing!
You are now officially one of my fave fanfic writers, and I don't have many favorites...
Krabkrab chapter 8 . 11/27/2010
...Shouldn't Neji Shikamaru and Temari be in Ravenclaw?

Neji and Shikamaru because one is a Prodigy the other is a genius. And Temari because she's one of those really intelligent stratigists.
dancingdimples95 chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
i loved the whole 'muttering something about how it is Naruto' destiny to drown in his own Ramen' thing! soo funny!
FosterHolland chapter 11 . 3/2/2009
UPDATE!
Splash chapter 1 . 11/8/2008
Are you attempting to make your story seem longer or something? The paragraphs make it very difficult to read. And Naruto is ANBU? How impossible. The way you described him made him seem like an academy student.

Another thing, your spelling is worse than that of an eight year old. Eight year old kids shouldn't be allowed to use the internet. Let alone post fanfiction. Learn how to spell first.

I'm sure that you'd be able to find all the problems with your story from the other reviews and already know. I'm tired of correcting people like you. Your characters are too OOC and under-developed.
Sasori210580 chapter 11 . 7/13/2008
Preaty good actually. Your chapters are really short though but not a big deal. Glad you put Atasuki into this, somthing slightly differant from the other HpNaru crossovers. Hurry and update soon please.
SmartAzngirl126 chapter 8 . 7/8/2008
HAHAHAHA

THIS IS CRACKING ME UP!

I thinnk people tink im crazy after laughin so much

AND OMG i know MOST of the Anime people in that wierdo thingy at the bottom!

LOVE IT!

expecially the chuck thing
Kio 'Key-Oh chapter 11 . 6/15/2008
Great Story. Hopefully you post the next chapter soon.
Ivory Sentinelle chapter 11 . 4/16/2008
I like your soon kay.-
diimmortal chapter 10 . 2/28/2008
great story cant wait till the next chapter but till then ja ne
Gaahina chapter 6 . 1/4/2008