Reviews for Naruto Meets Harry Potter
hahahahhahahahha sasuke haahahhahahahaaha
NinjaWizard33333 chapter 2 . 1/3
I love thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii-
Man! That took long! So make it up to me by updating!
NinjaWizard33333 chapter 3 . 12/27/2014
I love it.
TimsanTheFangirl chapter 11 . 12/9/2014
i love it! It is amazing! I love itIloveitiloveitiloveitiloveitiloveitiloveitiloveitiloveitiloveit! Amazingamazingamazingamazingamazing!
You are now officially one of my fave fanfic writers, and I don't have many favorites...
Krabkrab chapter 8 . 11/27/2010
...Shouldn't Neji Shikamaru and Temari be in Ravenclaw?

Neji and Shikamaru because one is a Prodigy the other is a genius. And Temari because she's one of those really intelligent stratigists.
dancingdimples95 chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
i loved the whole 'muttering something about how it is Naruto' destiny to drown in his own Ramen' thing! soo funny!
FosterHolland chapter 11 . 3/2/2009
Splash chapter 1 . 11/8/2008
Are you attempting to make your story seem longer or something? The paragraphs make it very difficult to read. And Naruto is ANBU? How impossible. The way you described him made him seem like an academy student.

Another thing, your spelling is worse than that of an eight year old. Eight year old kids shouldn't be allowed to use the internet. Let alone post fanfiction. Learn how to spell first.

I'm sure that you'd be able to find all the problems with your story from the other reviews and already know. I'm tired of correcting people like you. Your characters are too OOC and under-developed.
Sasori210580 chapter 11 . 7/13/2008
Preaty good actually. Your chapters are really short though but not a big deal. Glad you put Atasuki into this, somthing slightly differant from the other HpNaru crossovers. Hurry and update soon please.
SmartAzngirl126 chapter 8 . 7/8/2008

I thinnk people tink im crazy after laughin so much

AND OMG i know MOST of the Anime people in that wierdo thingy at the bottom!

expecially the chuck thing
Katestar98 chapter 11 . 6/15/2008
Great Story. Hopefully you post the next chapter soon.
Ivory Sentinelle chapter 11 . 4/16/2008
I like your soon kay.-
diimmortal chapter 10 . 2/28/2008
great story cant wait till the next chapter but till then ja ne
Gaahina chapter 6 . 1/4/2008
LMFAO I cracked up laughing at Neji and Kankuros miserys xD
Spaz chapter 10 . 12/23/2007
Your extras are fairly stupid and pointless, and it seems like you add them just to make your story seem longer (especially chapter 8).

Chapters either are not separated into paragraphs, or do not have enough body.

EVERYONE is out of character, and acts stupid and weak.

There are many, many, many grammar and spelling mistakes. I think that you have improved from chapter 1, but it still could be a lot better.

Give more details and do research. Go through the books and find the spelling names, and what happens, and not just say, "(I'm sorry, but I'm too tired and lazy at the moment of 12:22 to type the whole 'first years go this way' thing. dwi or don't. I'm just really tired and grumpy...)"

If you really don't want to do it, than make it flow smoothly, and not just blatantly put that you're a lazy ass, and imply that you don't want to give us readers quality work.

Say something like, "The group of shinobi made their way through without many mishaps into the Great Hall, listened through Dumbledore's speech, and finally, were about to get sorted."

See? You don't go through the 'First years go this way' thing, but it goes smoothly.

You keep switching between Present tense and Past tense. Make up your mind and keep it in one tense!

There are plenty of websites that you can research on, such as Wikipedia, and Really now, just looking up some spelling, in English of all things, is not very hard, and you really should put more effort, rather than saying '(sp?)' as well as that pretty much all programs that you write one (ex: WordPerfect, Microsoft Word) have spell checks, along with the internet, which have spell checks.

Lastly, there aren't many parts that I particularly wish to compliment, as neither the plot line is original, or the story is well written. However, with more effort, I believe that you can do a much better job.

Please don't consider this a flame, and rather, constructive criticism.