Reviews for Itachi's Satisfaction at the Expense of Another
berry5tz chapter 1 . 6/27
I didn't think this was a Iruka/Kakashi story. It just didn't sound like it at all. I felt bad for Kakashi though. Itachi was being an A**. But I do like the pairing though. It's different then what I normally read. Now my mission is to find a romance in this pairing.
iLoveKakashi-sanDATTEBAYO chapter 1 . 11/4/2014
This story is awesome! I just love ItaKaka (in that order), it's not as common as I would like. But this totally exceeded my expectations, being a [SMALL!] KakaIru fan, the ending made the story that much better. But I understand how Iruka is just helping Kakashi, I mean I would be the same way. Itachi is strong enough to overpower the Copy Nin, thats some pretty scary shit. I commend you as a honorable and talented writer, and I thank you for not making Iruka have a big ego and fight Itachi, for he would have surely died a horrible death.
P.S. If you ever search up popular Naruto yaoi pairings, KakaIru is very well known. And if you are wondering how those two came together, think of Naruto as the string that connects the two. (I think they did quite a few fanfics about how they could become a couple and some doujinshi)
Dominican Kitsune chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
Aw! Iruka is soo nice! This story is to good to flame. I don't want coal thrown at my ass either... getting burnt with oil in class is bad enough!
skullycandy12 chapter 1 . 9/20/2008
Great story can you write a part two please
nenekaguya chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
aww POOR KAKASHI! it made me wanna cry at the end... but then again it was so sweet!
Tirie chapter 1 . 2/19/2008
Ahh I loved this! XD I love ItaKaka and Rape with it. This was awesome, just alittle bit more tweaking and little more dteail, and you could write a novel for me! :D anyways, sorry i seem really hyper. I just love it! *ahem* anyways, keep on writing, and as another person said, it was a little hard to read, but your really good anyways. Good luck!
black55widow chapter 1 . 1/18/2008
This is a pretty good rape.
Clear Rain Drops chapter 1 . 8/8/2007
interesting XD
Gackt-Jihaku chapter 1 . 3/31/2007
Poor Kakashi...

T_T
tuyamino chapter 1 . 1/31/2007
Interesting story! A submissive Kakashi is rare. Picturing Iruka carrying Kakashi while he cried himself to sleep made me laugh. :D

I have two critiques:

First, while this is a fanfic, meaning you can write characters however you'd like to, I think Kakashi would have been able to put up a better fight against Itachi. Then again, you gave him a history of being dominated by Itachi, so it is completely reasonable to assume Kakashi would be affected by the trauma of past experiences with Itachi.

Critique number two is that your story was a little hard to read. It was well written and interesting, which is why I continued through it and read to the end. However, you should try to add more space between paragraphs, and maybe make your paragraphs a little shorter. The easier a story is to read, the more people will be motivated to read it.

Great story! Good luck with your writings and algebra! :D