Reviews for The Most Horrible Week Ever!
bloody raptor chapter 3 . 12/30/2012
I love this concept please continue Although I can't imagine what will happen once Zim finds out he has psychic powers or when Raz finds out that rain is now deadly to him
GothicRainbows1415 chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE ADD MORE CHAPTERS! I WILL LOVE YOU FOREVER!
GothicRainbows1415 chapter 3 . 10/12/2010
It's taking you FOREVER to finish. Like 2 years! Please finish this is funny.
Madeline chapter 3 . 10/11/2010
Ha ha ha ha ha this is making me laugh so hard! This is very good. My 2 favorite things, Psychonauts and Invader Zim. Please finish this story the last time you updated was 3/22/07 and that was 3 years ago!
Blazichu chapter 3 . 6/21/2010
Well, I'll admit that I know next to nothing about Invader Zim, but since I've been able to understand everything, so far, you're doing a great job of explaining things. The squirrel part from the last chapter was entertaining, particularly Raz's response to it (as if he hasn't done something similar. xD)

...but, I must say, there is something VERY wrong when he's the only sane one in any given situation. The scenes with Zim and Sasha were very entertaining, as well. I particularly enjoyed this bit:

"Sasha stood in silence for a moment. He sighed.

'That's not even the right way.'"

It's too bad this hasn't been updated in so long, because I'd definitely follow along with it.

-Blazy
MalkyTop chapter 3 . 7/8/2008
It would be nice if you updated this. So updatte...

Update and none of the cats will be haarmeedd...
kb chapter 3 . 5/11/2008
This is AWSOME! Every thing about the Zim show is stunningly in character. It's so funny. please continue.
Yes. I am a Dork chapter 3 . 5/10/2008
I have only two questions...

what were your smoking when your wrote this-

and can I please have some!
Nintendo Nut1 chapter 3 . 2/25/2008
Oh my GOD, this is great. XD

First Zim fic I've ever read... very interesting! Very interesting indeed.

You will have to continue. You will, right?

~Nintendo nut1
Heartless Shinra Alchemist chapter 1 . 2/12/2008
Hey, great story! Actually, I expected there to be more Zim/Psychonauts crossovers, each of them more horrible than the last, but to my surprise, this one is pretty good! You've got a few spelling and gramatical errors, but overall, I'm quite impressed.

~Shinra
Wolbachia chapter 3 . 10/6/2007
I'm in love with this fic. XD I can't wait for the next chapter! 8D

I really hope that Dib becomes a big part of it, too...preferably not just as an insane annoyance. Perhaps helping Raz. Because Dib is awesome. *waits eagerly for next chappie*
chelseazimgray chapter 1 . 6/17/2007
Good idea! I love ZiM. And I love Psychonauts. So this is a great thing for me. I hope you go on. And if anyone flames you, I'll beat them up for you! XD
Bakemonoh chapter 3 . 5/9/2007
I can totally imagine Zim hiding in a corner, waving his arms frantically and telling Sasha not to steal his brain. That's the kind of thing that Zim does. But not Raz.

I'm thinking that the school in the Milk Man Conspiracy is like dust compared to Skool. (I remember there being an... elementary school?) Skool is a freak show.

Hey, I wonder if Raz and Dib will team up? Dib probably knows all about psychic stuff... As such, he'll probably know how to get Raz back.

Which, in my opinion, should not happen anytime soon.

Sasha... If only you knew how crazy Zim really is. I mean, Raz... is not like that. At all. Raz a) would not scream filthy humans and b) act all "inconspicous" while simultaneously being suspicious.

I love this fic. So sorry I didn't review sooner. PLEASE update soon! Keep it up, because the world needs it. Seriously. D
SpartanCommander chapter 1 . 5/8/2007
I just remembered the Robo parent's what until Raz see's them!
SpartanCommander chapter 3 . 5/8/2007
You know it's going to be interesting to see how they are going to view Zim's mind with out going mad. I have one of the script's from an Invader Zim episode where Zim was put on trial and the control brain was reviewing Zim's memeories apparently Zim was responsable for plundging all of Irk into a 5 year blackout...twice and he was responsable for an energy absorbing creature that he made which ate two of the tallest that were around before the current tallest.

Well at the end when the Control Brains sentanced Zim's personality to be deleted they uploaded it so they could do it but their was so much bad data they uploaded it drove the control brain's mad and they put it back into zim then Sentanced Zim to pilot the massive for 10 minutes.

the script is on w . thescarymonkeyshow features / scripts . htm

with out the spaces

that site also shows interesting facts about Irkans (I wonder when Raz will find out that Irkan's can't eat human foods and meat tends to fuse to their skin causing severe pain and that water burns like acid to them. I bet that Raz will also accidentally activate one of Zim's pack's special features (like one of his deadly alien weapons or the spider legs, or maybe the organ teliportation device.) It's interesting when your in the body of an alien that apparently has a very unique diet and one of the only things earth has that's edible to Zim is snacks.

I also wonder how Raz will tack the fact that he's in the body of someone who's suppost to (as far as he knows) prepare the world to an alien invasion.

I also bet that since it's an alien mind their going to scan they are going to have a hard time sorting the information out or even understand what they have.