Reviews for Realization and Relief
Orangesmoke5270 chapter 1 . 4/18/2014
Well. That was excellent. The two companion pieces are just great. Thank you for sharing your creative mind with us!
Riana chapter 1 . 8/6/2007
great story
numina chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
I LOVE YOU.

No, really.

That is one lovely piece of heaven right there.
joviality chapter 1 . 2/18/2007
I love this companion, it's great! And the rings part touched me most ) Sweet.
BigBlacKitty chapter 1 . 2/11/2007
OMG! I'm a huge fan of your other story "Realization" and when I saw there was a sequel/DoumekiPOV I really freaked! WAH! And it's so good! And longer! Of course both are FANTASTIC but it was lovely to read it from Doumeki's POV.

There were many times where I very nearly cried my heart out. Here for example: '...tensed, turned around and met Watanuki’s watering eyes.' That just got me all soft. I hate it when Watanuki cries and as Doumeki, I can fully understand his love for him...even I want to hug him 24/7! THE CUTIE!

I adore your writing style! MAN! I also write POV's these days...only first tense usually but I think I'll try third soon as well. Just how it fits. I loved the way Doumeki refused to let Watanuki stay in hospital, the reaction of his family and that sweet beginning of Watanuki's little gestures we all notice to be uniquely love. You did Doumeki perfectly! PERFECTLY!

'When Doumeki came back he found Watanuki curled up in his futon, face content and snuggling against the blanket, his cheeks still tinted pink.

Adorable.' That was prolly my favourite line, along with the ending of course and the soup eating scene. It's all just so heartfelt!

And this just got me laughing out loud for minutes despite tears in my eyes: '“OW! You BASTARD! MY NOSE!”' LOL! You got Watanuki's character perfect too and the lack of spaces between words was also very very effective in portraying his rambles.

It's def. faved! I have thoroughly enjoyed this...it's almost better or equal to reading the actual manga. And the ring ending was just SWEET! THEY BELONG TOGETHER! You also never exaggerate the romance between them that gets me bothered with others, so it's so wonderful and mild...I love it!

Please never stop writing XHOLIC ffs!
Ja ne Kat chapter 1 . 2/2/2007
oh wow this is so cute! i'm so adding this go domeki!
Musa Rox chapter 1 . 1/30/2007
I LOVE it! *runs around and squeals*

It was very funny, but EXTREMELY scary! The very beginning made me squeal and grin, the middle left me speechless with fear and horror, and the end left me...

on the floor twitching and giggling madly. I know. I have no life. Don't rub it in. But...I LOVE HIS DREAMS! And "Kimi-chan" is so funny with the flailing!
Atilla-the-Honey chapter 1 . 1/29/2007
AH!

CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE!

Pah-LEASE write more, there is a serious lack of xHOLiC ffics out there!

I'm thinking or writing a one-shot myself, just 2 bulk up the numbers.

(i couldnt do a full on story, i always lose interest in those!)

But anyway, this was splendiferous! there are not enough douwata fics from Doumeki's POV and they are my favourite, he's just too CUTE! XD