Reviews for Girl
The Blood Master chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
Oh. My. God. I'm a whit geeing mess after reading that.
shyguy3896 chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
I liked it I think u should add mOre there a great pair
Cinderella Kadle chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
luved it. first time having akito being a gal. All the other ones i read he was a dude. Great job!
bornfreeeee chapter 1 . 8/22/2007
Very nice! I'd love to read more Akito/X pairings.
GrimmXEchelonXShipperXNut chapter 1 . 4/22/2007
Loved the story...but...Question, What manga number is it that says Akito is a girl! I want to know! THANK YOU!
acindra chapter 1 . 4/3/2007
WAIT WAIT WAIT, Akito is a girl? God damn it, I need to start reading the manga then. Anyway, I really liked your story, and Kyo's attitude towards, er, her.

WitchMagpie chapter 1 . 2/19/2007
I liked it. Anyone as screwed up as Akito probably would want to be the dominant one. Very nice.
hentai18ancilla chapter 1 . 2/15/2007
Not much for fruit baskets but I liked this one, and dominance is hot...[gives a perverted grin] and by eccentricity I mean you have a very unique style that I greatly admire. It is to say you are not plain and boring.

This said-

TheDemonLust chapter 1 . 2/10/2007
all I have to say is fucking hot
Tired Ambitions chapter 1 . 2/10/2007
Hey, who the hell does that dealth penguin think she is? She prolly doesn't know akito is a girl b/c she bought the japanese version and not the english lol what a bitch lol. She's the nube everyone knows akito is a girl.

And i kno why u choose this pairing hehe i loved it darlin best work u've done lol I LOVE KYO!
Rika100 chapter 1 . 2/9/2007
I like your was interesting and cool! Ill try to go check your other stories and if they catch my attention Ill read them.
Nini the Kakashi Obsessed chapter 1 . 2/4/2007
when i saw, Akito/Kyo, i thought 'ew...' but since i liked your other stories, i decided to check it out. when i read it, i actually thought, 'hey, this is good.' you put a whole new perspective on the relationship between Akito and Kyo. Good job._
bugaboo107 chapter 1 . 1/31/2007
Yes, it is good that you like trying new things! Very interesting story PerishedLove! You have definitely put this scary image in my head of Akito and Kyo as a couple. Ugh! Let's just say it's a little creepy and ... different.

Well-written, bringing the storyline to a climax w/ Kyo lurking in the darkness before she catches him watching her.

Akito dominant? Also, another scary image, shouldn't Kyo be leading...

The title could also be, "Unexpected Desire"

'Girl' has it all: teasing, lust, excitement, and oddity.

minoki chapter 1 . 1/31/2007
wow that was nice...though i actually thought kyo was going to be dominat guess not
Iria chapter 1 . 1/30/2007
oh my god, thats freaky, but good, veru good