Reviews for Bella's War
Nahenahe chapter 1 . 5/13/2007
Ok so I am so addicted to your stories and I really need to read more...so will there be more to fill my little mind with?
Tigerlillium chapter 20 . 5/12/2007
I love all of your stories. Please update soon.
Kissa1 chapter 20 . 4/29/2007
Stupid FF didn't send out notifications! *grumbles* Another awesome chapter, and so action-filled! You had me sitting at the edge of my seat all along, the anticipation building up at each word I read. I especially liked the ending, how you make it a pack-matter so that Bella doesn't have to kill him. Great job, and though I'm really sad it's ending I can't wait for the next chapter!
Artemis Hunt chapter 20 . 4/29/2007
I love this story! It's that simple.
elizthevamp chapter 20 . 4/28/2007
WHAT DO YOU MEAN ONLY 2 CHAPTERS LEFT! AND NOW IT'S EVEN WORSE CUZ I ACTUALLY HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEM! well aside from that, this was the absolute, without a doubt, BEST fight scene i've ever read, and not just on fanfiction... in general, not one fight scene in any book could compare to that! you are truly a gifted writer! well now i have no choice but to impatiently wait for the next 2 chapters... bye then!
elizthevamp chapter 19 . 4/28/2007
DAMN PAUL!
elizthevamp chapter 18 . 4/28/2007
i hate paul! but i HAVE to know what the latter says! i'm leaving now... to the next chapter, so much tension!
elizthevamp chapter 17 . 4/28/2007
oh no! not again! only a few chapters left? NO! you have to make a 4th story! pleeze!
elizthevamp chapter 16 . 4/28/2007
hahaha... you made me like jacob... NO FAIR! ah well... cute chapter!
elizthevamp chapter 15 . 4/28/2007
aw... this made me like the werewolves! nothing better happen between the two of them in the next chapter tho... i'll be VERY angry if it did... just kidding! or am i? dun dun dun!
Alice-In-Wonderland101 chapter 20 . 4/28/2007
Oh no the saga is ending *cries in corner* this is truly an epic!

~Alice~
elizthevamp chapter 14 . 4/28/2007
wow... i never really thought of how long she's been away from forks, that's weird... you did an amazing job of describing how bella felt with the humans around and stuff, it was incredibly realistic!
elizthevamp chapter 12 . 4/28/2007
aw! i love emmett, he's so sweet! well not at the beginning, but i still love him... i want a brother like emmett... he can replace my demon sister...
FallenAngelFromTheSky chapter 20 . 4/28/2007
YEAH! very nicely written! PAUL CAN GO DIE DAMNIT! i like Daniel though. very nice family support from the Cullens and Bella! update soon before i go crazy!
Love me some Edward chapter 20 . 4/28/2007
aw its so sad that this is ending

but you should be proud of yourself for writing such an amazing trilogy
511 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »