Reviews for Bella's War
Team Alice-Bella chapter 23 . 4/21/2009
sorry if i sound like a sailor but... THATS WAS FUCKING BADASS! WHOOP WHOOP! 10 OUT OF 10! LOL -
liyah56 chapter 22 . 2/15/2009
All them three stories that i read was very good and very exciting keping you on the edge of ur seat i love them
meow114 chapter 23 . 2/5/2009
AH i love this story just read all 3 i hope you make a 4th thanks :P
cat chapter 22 . 1/30/2009
WOW! This was really one of the best stories (fanfiction and novels) I ever read, and I read a lot! lol

You really have a great talent and I am really looking forward to read more from you!

Your ability to create a fastination for your story with your words and the atmosphere around is amazing. I just couldnt stop reading until I reached the end. And when I got there it was with a mixture of fulfilment but also sadness. But the sadness only came with the realisation that it trully was the end and there was nomore to read ;)

So, thank you for sharing this with us and I hope there is a lot more where this came from

best wishes

cat
Bella-Cullen1979 chapter 23 . 12/4/2008
I must say that you are truly a talented author. Your talent is one that rivals even Stephenie's. I was so enthralled while reading Bella's Cross, Bella's Crown, and Bella's War that I couldn't even think of stopping until they were done. I was also glad to see that you went outside of the box of the norm by having her have a multitude of powers and also the overwhelming blood lust. You just don't see that in most of the other fan fics. I would read anything you have the inkling to write with joy. I just wanted to let you know just how much I enjoyed these stories and to encourage you to never stop writing! Thank you so much for taking your time to share these stories!
eclipseX chapter 21 . 8/4/2008
just the same from the prequel, i like every chapter.
Mariel chapter 22 . 8/4/2008
the best of the best...

thank you for writing an awesome, fantastic, excellent and great story!
DazzleMeIntoOblivion chapter 16 . 6/25/2008
I LOVE your stories. I laugh, I cry, my heart speed up and everything is only positive..

I think that someday your stories will be loved by many more.

Keep up the good work!
Kimmie43 chapter 23 . 6/9/2008
I have to say, I really really enjoyed reading these 3 stories. Your attention to detail made me see exactly what you intended your readers to see. I loved it and will recommend it to all my friends. you have done a great job. Thank you
MoonlightShadowOfADarkDream chapter 23 . 5/30/2008
That story was really great! I really loved it! I really enjoy the fact that Bella can still be friend with Jacob and Daniel, and no one died and there's a happy ending! The story was really really good!
Darkpebble13 chapter 23 . 5/13/2008
Wow. That's all I can say. Wow. I loved Bella's Cross and Bella's Crown but I think that Bella's War was the best although it's pretty close. Keep writing!
Kasey Elizabeth chapter 23 . 5/8/2008
Wow. Just Wow. That's what the whole series was. Wow.
christinemarie13 chapter 23 . 4/10/2008
I am truly amazed by the writing that you and others such as you are able to post. I love to write but have a bit of an ADD side to me when it comes to finishing stories. I start off with a good idea but it never fully forms. I loved this saga and loved being able to read it. You are a truly amazing writer and one line in this story that really struck me was this, "In one final act of mercy, Nature offered me her tears to replace my own." I loved this line. It's beautifully sad. I must admit that at the end of last Chapter, before the epilogue, I cried. [I'm a pretty emotional person :)] I know I've used the word amazing a few times already, but that is truly what your writing is. Thank you for sharing it.
FAirUncErtaINty3065 chapter 23 . 4/6/2008
this is by far one of the best bella is a vampire stories! i loved it! i wish i could of found this story out soon but sadly i am kinda slow when comes to finding stories...well anyway thank you so much for writing these stories!

LOV3,

Freaky Vamp

P.S

i would like a sequel ;D!
fjksd chapter 23 . 4/4/2008
I really love your writing and hope if you do get a good idea you will continue with "Bella's Saga". You did a great job of keeping to everyone's characters and wrote a great story. Keep it up:)
511 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »