Reviews for Bella's War
suepop chapter 1 . 2/24/2008
i love your stories
shadesofgray1220 chapter 1 . 2/12/2008
I just joined this site on a whim, and happened across your stories. The Twilight series held my attention like nothing else I have read in a while..that is until I read your stories. I am intruiged and amazed. I find myself unable to turn off the computer. You have been given a gift.. please continue to fill my mind with you wonderful images and stories
random under the sun chapter 23 . 2/10/2008
your series is so good. i read it all the time there is only 2 fanfic that i read more than 3 times! ur bella saga and flabbergating phenenom! ur like stephenie meyers in disguise or something. u should win a prize!
HeswamtoFrance chapter 23 . 12/15/2007
What a wonderful story. i can't wait to read another one of your stories, and i love the happy endings. so lovely!

never-ceases-to-amaze-me chapter 23 . 12/14/2007

This trilogy has been AMAZING and I have loved every single bit of it. You're an awesome writer and I hope you continue to keep writing such great stories in future!
HeswamtoFrance chapter 13 . 12/14/2007
love it!

Maskless Masquerade chapter 23 . 11/29/2007
Ah! I'm sorry I haven't reveiwed earleier but I was sucked into your trilogy of awesome storys! Don't ever doubt that you suck as a writer. You wrote detailed plofull storys. With suspenseful twists and turns and the perfect ending. This is most likely the longest review I've ever writen but you have to know that I loved your use of twilight charecters!
Emma O'Leary chapter 22 . 11/19/2007
I absolutely love this ending! Endings are always hard for me because I get so involved with the characters that I never want it to end! This provides a sense of closure and peace that is necessary after all of the turmoil. This is my favorite of the trilogy and I must say that I enjoy your writing, both the ideas and the style. Thank you for an enjoyable and intense read!
Alana25 chapter 20 . 11/19/2007
Great fight, great writing!
Always Forever Love chapter 23 . 11/17/2007
This series was truly amazing! I love how you write. I actaully cried and laughed along with this story. It's the best 'ive ever read.

So realy thank you for writing this.
JennCorinthos chapter 23 . 11/17/2007
I really, really love this series... I love how realistic it all seems... I can not wait to read more of your stuff... Great, Great writing...

half.past.never chapter 23 . 11/4/2007
OMG...that was pretty god-damn amazing

let me breathe 4 a minute...and im not

exadurating...i must say that was the

absolute BEST twilight fanfic saga i have

EVER joke...but i look forward

to more of your stories...

and congrats, you just made my day )

amazing saga,

Angel of life and death )
bellarina chapter 23 . 10/16/2007
Well that was incredible. I thoroughly enjoyed the entire Bella Saga and look forward to reading more of your writing in your other twilight stories!
tragicLove chapter 23 . 10/3/2007
I have to say, your Bella Saga was truly amazing! I was holding off the review until the last story so I could leave you a nice big one. You portrayed the characters so well, and the love scene was absolutely beautiful. You did the same thing the Twilight series did; I just couldn't stop reading until I finished all the stories. The fight scenes were wonderful, it felt like I was actually there watching the fight. You are a very talented and creative writer and don't let anyone tell you otherwise
Mrs.JasperHullen chapter 23 . 9/15/2007
That was an amazing ending to an amazing story. The time and patience put into it was great. I have no more words, the only one that keeps coming to mind is amazing.
511 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »