Reviews for Bella's War
amoredward chapter 23 . 9/14/2007
I think I read something about Forsaken. Speaking of which, I can't wait for more on that! It is so good so far, and you have but three chapters up! Now that is awesome! I have also read your Alice/Jasper piece, and whoo! *suddenly sweating* Nice!

(And Cocoa is pretty great, no?)

Again, I can't thank you enough. Your stories are fabulous reads, and you can bet that I will come back to re-read many (if not all) parts of this saga!

You're amazing for all you do! Write on!

amoredward chapter 22 . 9/14/2007
Oh wow. That was seriously amazing. This ending was the perfect way to leave the story on a positive and sweetly romantic note. I loved this story, and want to thank you for writing. It has given me much entertainment, and makes a bad day better. You have great talent, so you have to keep writing! To not do so would be a horrible waste! (Plus, I would just *love* to read more!)

So, until next time...

amoredward chapter 20 . 9/14/2007
Oh no! Just a tiny bit more to go!

I loev it so far. And I was right-it did get better, though how I don't know...

You're amazing! I can't tell you enough! I really loved the interaction between Edward and Bella (anywhere you have it!). It gets me so emotional when Bella tells him goodbye! You're too god of a writer. But I wouldn't have it any other way!

I'm just barely hesitant to read mroe, because then it will be over! But I can't help myself.

amoredward chapter 15 . 9/13/2007
Oh no! Oh no! Oh no! ...This can't be good...

(Then again, I have the knowledge of what happens in Eclipse coloring my judgment. I guess I can't tell what will take place until I actually read it. So...

I'm off!

amoredward chapter 14 . 9/13/2007
Dun dun dun! Charlie?

I wonder what is going to happen with Bella being around all those people. I see trouble on the horizon! And that's definitely not good.

By the way, I'll just tell you this now. I love the way yoiu amnage to get an incredibly even balance between suspense, action, romance, and make each chapter end in a way that makes you just *have* to read the next one. (I would read it anyway, but still...). So great job so far. I'm sure that it gets even better! (I'm off to see that right now!)

Thanks for writing!

amoredward chapter 9 . 9/11/2007
Is it hot in here, or is it just me?

*qipes brow* My, my. You sure can do those kinds of scenes well-and not trashy! Yay! It's so good to read it!

I love this chapter. It's really good. Emmett...*sigh* You're so cool! I love him!

*runs to next chapter*

amoredward chapter 8 . 9/11/2007
Yay! I love love love it! That is amazing writing! Once again, I am jealous-it's inevitable when reading such a fine piece of work! This was too funny. And Dominic! That's making me a bit apprehensive! Though I did love that fluff.

Oh, gotta love the fluff...

I am off to read the next chapter!

amoredward chapter 5 . 9/10/2007
Okay, the funniest part of this chapter was definitely Jasper throwing Emmett off a cliff. That was...

*contained laughter erupts* GREAT!

Fabulous writing. You're amazing!

amoredward chapter 4 . 9/10/2007
Eek! This one will be quick, because in my haste to get to the next chapter I forgot to review! *gasp* Shocking!

This was great! I love the parts about Emmett's jokes. But then you were able to take a complete twist in mood/tone and make it so dramatic, then so...I don't know what word to use! It was kind of melancholy at the very end. And I love me some melancholy.

Until next chapter!

amoredward chapter 3 . 9/10/2007
Whoo! I'm back! I was extremely sad for a while because your story titles and your pen-name were lost in the murky depths of my horrible memory! I have been looking for it for so long, it feels so good to finally have it back again! Woo hoo!

So, with that, I'll say great start to this story. I especially love the pillow fight! *girlish squee-ing* So cute!

I can't wait any longer. I'm off to read more before I have to leave in a couple minutes. Bye!

Song Of A Free Heart chapter 3 . 8/26/2007
Vincent: Let's try to avoid dragging on this time. Other author's might find our long reviews amusing - and even look forward to them - but we don't know that this one does.

((everyone stares at him))

Cloud: Vincent, I think that the most you've ever said at once.

X: unfortunately, he has a point. next chapter, guys
Song Of A Free Heart chapter 2 . 8/26/2007
Edward: I'm FINALLY out of exile. That's the longest I've ever been put through.

X: Yeah, just hope I don't read any fanfics where they have you doing something stupid. Then I can't exile you again.

Vincent: Actually, it's not exile, more like temporary demotion.

Cloud: Good point.

Kadaj: Well I think exile sounds better.

Edward: ((glares at Kadaj)) please remember that as the newest member of the host club you are far below me, and I can get YOU demoted.

Kadaj: When you're not in exile.

X: Maybe adding Kadaj was a bad idea. Next chapter, you guys. (The moment they wake up they're at each other's throats. Wonderful)
amanda chapter 22 . 8/7/2007
this bella saga has been one of my most loved fanfictions I have ever read and I absolutely love the way you ended it. I really do love your writing and I am looking forward to reading more of your work

*amanda*
Ash chapter 23 . 7/19/2007
OMG!

ilove this story and Im starting to think that you are Stephenie Meyer!

That was amazing!

Ash
WishICouldDeleteMyAccount chapter 23 . 7/19/2007
I am and will be a loyal reader.
511 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »