Reviews for Gween Donkey
Alex chapter 1 . 2/13
BEST FANFICTION IVE EVER READ
austin.todd.315 chapter 1 . 7/25/2014
The beginning was a bit sudden. With Kamek suddenly saying that their are too babies. If it had been shown from his point of view I might have been better. Other than that, this was well written. If Bowser was three at this time, then I suppose that would mean that he developed slower than his kids. I can see why Kamek wouldn't want to get into "The Talk" with Bowser yet. At hisa ge, when it wasd all done, he'd be crying.
And, my beliefs have been confirmed, Kamek simply used Bowser because he just wanted one Yoshi and an infant dead.
Its good to see the story of Yoshi's Island from Bowser's point of view, since he is the object of the plot, even though you only see him in the end. One question though: Why is he a Prince if his parents are dead? Wouldn't he legally be a King?
QueenBoo21 chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
Poor Bowser! I feel so bad for him, though I also don't resent Kamek for what he did. He seemed to truly believe that humans would do terrible things to the kingdom and to Bowser; I don't think that Kamek separated Luigi and Bowser to be malicious. I don't really see a true antagonist, though Kamek was certainly not much of a good example for Bowser to follow. The story is quite sad. It certainly made me even more sympathetic towards Bowser than I already was.
Lady Luna chapter 1 . 5/22/2014
I feel kinda bad for Baby Bowser poor kid good story though
Happy Yoshi chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
Interesting. It really puts Bowser into the 'I'm-not-such-a-bad-guy' category. This story proves that Kamek, is, indeed, the guilty one for making Bowser this way. This could have been the reason why he turned to the dark side and went against Mario and Luigi. All Bowser wanted was to have a friend. Why did Kamek have to spoil it all?!

The boss battle was good, too. But, like Ben Kitsune said, you could have added a bit more background on Kamek's thoughts. You could have added a bit on Baby Bowser's friendless situation. How did he feel? Sure, you can say that he was lonely, but that's a bit simple. Adding a bit like 'It felt like . . .' or 'Bowser seemed incomplete'. Something like that would have been enough. You could have also added how it felt to have a friend to Bowser.

All in all, for a one-shot, amazing! Keep it up! (Sorry for the long review, though)
999 the 9th chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
I liked the brief friendship between Bowser and and Luigi. Stupid Kamak for ruining everything.
rene10 chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
Aw... poor Bowser!
Elemental Queen chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
That was sweet and kind of sad too
Michael Lockheart chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
Poor Bowser. :(
Two Stooges chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
This story definitely put me on Bowser's side, rather than Mario's.
Freida5 chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
Aww, I felt so sorry for little Bowser... but I did like the story. It was great how you meshed the boss battle from that game so well into the writing. Just another aspect of the Mario universe that I always enjoy seeing.
xWolfandBowserFanxX chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
I love this story.)

It just makes me angry the way Nothing bad ever happens to the bad things happen to Bowser and Kamek..(
netbreaker0 chapter 1 . 10/9/2008
Man you have a talent for making me care about the evil guys. If only things had tunred out diffrently.
GodOfWurstwasser chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
Interesting interpretation indeed. The Boss-fight seen out of Bowser's perspective was an interesting insight, and the style was again very convincing.

It was fitting your image of Bowser and Kamek that you developed in your other stories. Yet - somehow - I was disappointed of Bowser in this one. Him being just a spoiled, yet weak child that longs for a friend, and the somewhat depressing ending just didn't fit my taste.

Don't get me wrong - it is a good story, I just didn't find it as enjoyable as your other stories I read so far.
Terrapin44 chapter 1 . 9/28/2007
Pretty cool. Nice to Bowser's point of view in that game. Now he doesn't seem like the monster he was made to look like. This is really good work.