Reviews for FullMetal in Forks
artemis chapter 2 . 10/20/2013
is edward a vampire? if so how can he eat the food, does'nt it taste like sand to him? and forks doesnt exist in Amestris, so is this post shamballa?
Divergent15 chapter 2 . 10/3/2013
Another...:/
Guest chapter 2 . 3/31/2013
Write more please
Den chapter 2 . 2/10/2013
Aren't cha gonna continue? I really liked this crossover.;)
Rain of the Forest chapter 2 . 10/14/2012
Okay... I don't know WHY you haven't updated... BUT THIS STORY IS AWESOME!
Rain of the Forest chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
Edward Cullen! You stay OUT of Edward Elric's mind before I make you!
Tandrele chapter 2 . 9/8/2012
Could you possibly ever continue this story? I can't find any other FMA/Twilight crossovers that don't make fun of Twilight the whole time. XD
Guest chapter 2 . 7/2/2012
This is definatly the best TxFMA crossover I've read yet. All the rest are anti-Twilight. I mean, it could have been done better movie wise, but still.
philosophyluver chapter 2 . 6/30/2012
I look forward to seeing where this goes
Tammy251 chapter 2 . 3/22/2012
I love this story! you have to continue!
Terradoll chapter 2 . 10/18/2011
I love this story please continue! There aren't many serious twixfma stories so when you find a good one..you love it!

I wonder what ed is? Why can't he cry? Why is edward c suspicious of him? Is ed a vamp? AND WHAT HAPPENED TO AL D:

I also had a short, 30 trial of german class before we decide what language to take in high school. I was so proud that I didn't need translations :) and I don't even live in germany but when I'm not thinking about it I say "something und something" or "hallo, wie gehts?" Now I'm no longer in deutsch klasse but espaƱol and ich mag spansih nicht.

Gut nacht, und please continue!
Heaven'sKnight15 chapter 2 . 9/11/2011
Oh my gosh this really good i hope your still updating, i wonder how the rest of the sparkpires are going to react to a fullmetal alchemist.
Badass WolfGirl 21 chapter 2 . 8/17/2011
You have to update the story i love the plot n timeline already so can u please add more so i can sleep at night.
luvargurl88 chapter 2 . 2/7/2011
up-date(clap-clap) plea-ease (clap-clap) please (clap) up-date (clap-clap) YAY!

O.O i don't know where THAT came from...
anybody who you hate chapter 2 . 2/4/2011
can u update please? it's been like 2 years since u last updated so please?