Reviews for FullMetal in Forks
zz.a.cra chapter 2 . 7/6
Umm srsly bro no offense but it's been 8 years. Either you need to update or put this thing up for adoption. There aren't a lot of FMAxT crossover you can take srsly and everyone wants this to continue. So please, it would be nice if you at least acknowledged this stories existence. Once again it would be really nice if you put this story up for adoption.
artemis chapter 2 . 10/20/2013
is edward a vampire? if so how can he eat the food, does'nt it taste like sand to him? and forks doesnt exist in Amestris, so is this post shamballa?
Divergent15 chapter 2 . 10/3/2013
Another...:/
Guest chapter 2 . 3/31/2013
Write more please
Den chapter 2 . 2/10/2013
Aren't cha gonna continue? I really liked this crossover.;)
Rain of the Forest chapter 2 . 10/14/2012
Okay... I don't know WHY you haven't updated... BUT THIS STORY IS AWESOME!
Rain of the Forest chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
Edward Cullen! You stay OUT of Edward Elric's mind before I make you!
Tandrele chapter 2 . 9/8/2012
Could you possibly ever continue this story? I can't find any other FMA/Twilight crossovers that don't make fun of Twilight the whole time. XD
Guest chapter 2 . 7/2/2012
This is definatly the best TxFMA crossover I've read yet. All the rest are anti-Twilight. I mean, it could have been done better movie wise, but still.
philosophyluver chapter 2 . 6/30/2012
I look forward to seeing where this goes
Tammy251 chapter 2 . 3/22/2012
I love this story! you have to continue!
Terradoll chapter 2 . 10/18/2011
I love this story please continue! There aren't many serious twixfma stories so when you find a good one..you love it!

I wonder what ed is? Why can't he cry? Why is edward c suspicious of him? Is ed a vamp? AND WHAT HAPPENED TO AL D:

I also had a short, 30 trial of german class before we decide what language to take in high school. I was so proud that I didn't need translations :) and I don't even live in germany but when I'm not thinking about it I say "something und something" or "hallo, wie gehts?" Now I'm no longer in deutsch klasse but espaƱol and ich mag spansih nicht.

Gut nacht, und please continue!
Heaven'sKnight15 chapter 2 . 9/11/2011
Oh my gosh this really good i hope your still updating, i wonder how the rest of the sparkpires are going to react to a fullmetal alchemist.
Badass WolfGirl 21 chapter 2 . 8/17/2011
You have to update the story i love the plot n timeline already so can u please add more so i can sleep at night.
luvargurl88 chapter 2 . 2/7/2011
up-date(clap-clap) plea-ease (clap-clap) please (clap) up-date (clap-clap) YAY!

O.O i don't know where THAT came from...