Reviews for Secrets of the Mind
sparklyshimmer2010 chapter 8 . 7/30/2007
oh my god. i love it i love it i love it

!*squeel!*

id like to say more but i just know i cant possibly make more words due to the excitement(im a big shweir shiper)
Dream Painter chapter 8 . 7/22/2007
Aww... that was cute. Nice, shippy goodness. Though, I must confess-that last line was my favorite!
JackO'NeillIsTheMan chapter 8 . 4/2/2007
OH MY GOD. I almost died when I read the part about Ronon and Rodney. I was practically crying. It was freaking hilarious! I really liked this story and the way you handled how the military would act was pretty realistic I thought. Awesome.
Whirlwind421 chapter 8 . 3/23/2007
Brillant! I love it! I like how John would not go to sleep until he saw Elizabeth! I also liked the end! Is it the end?
fyd818 chapter 8 . 3/11/2007
Wow! This was a totally awesome fic, I loved reading every chapter of it! I had tears in my eyes when I read John's reason for not wanting to go to sleep without seeing Elizabeth again just in case he never woke up again. I was crying and had the warm fuzzies, if that makes sense. I loved how everyone pulled together to get John back to Atlantis, though it was kind of sad that he had to leave his SGC team, they seemed really neat. I loved Elizabeth's mother insisting they come home for Thanksgiving or Christmas-Elizabeth's family is awesome! Also a perfect ending with John seeing the picture of where Ronon caught Rodney when he fell putting up the banner-perfect!

Once more, this was an awesome fic, and I hope to read more from you soon!

fyd
xfirefly9x chapter 8 . 3/9/2007
I love this fic so much! Gets better with every read! Nicely done! XD
Delka chapter 8 . 3/8/2007
nice
reen212000 chapter 8 . 3/8/2007
Blackmail indeed. Great story! I look forward to reading more from you!
thebloodrose chapter 8 . 3/7/2007
That was a really great story! Awesome job
snow6835 chapter 8 . 3/6/2007
hahah blackmail material indeed! lol, that was an awesome story! great job!
thebloodrose chapter 7 . 2/21/2007
Yay another chapter! please up
Whirlwind421 chapter 7 . 2/20/2007
Great story! Poor John!
Delka chapter 7 . 2/20/2007
Very nice.
fyd818 chapter 7 . 2/19/2007
John! Oh no, no no no, he'd better hang on!

Awesome to see the Atlantians rallying to get their commander back (especially Lorne-I love his character!). I must admit that I like John's new team. I like that they have accepted him and jumped right on to getting him help and didn't freak out.

Another excellent chapter in an excellent fic, and I eagerly await the next chapter!

*hugs*

fyd
Whirlwind421 chapter 6 . 2/15/2007
Great chapter! I like how you made up that piece of history between John and Lizzie with Lizzie's dad...Cool! I also like how John played with the kids!