Reviews for The Secret Room
ukfan101 chapter 7 . 11/26/2008
I can't believe I never reviewed this story. it is certainly one of my favorite stories of yours. It is a great story, filled with hurt boys and protective boys as well. great job
Vanessa Sgroi chapter 7 . 4/21/2008
Another great story. Lots of Hurt!Dean and Hurt!Sam. I adored the ending with the little boy telling Dean that he and Sam were doing a good job, that they had a hard fight ahead of them but could win, and most of all that "they" were proud of the brothers.

Nice work.
Xdaisy chainX chapter 7 . 6/15/2007
yet another awesome fic!

this one rocked, i loved deans whole dream thing, and the deamons, pure evil

awesome fic :D:D

definite favourite!

XsarahX
Expendable-Mongrel chapter 7 . 3/11/2007
Great ending and an awesome story.
EFW chapter 7 . 2/26/2007
Great ending - loved the way you twisted their hearts one more time. And Dean, wanting to believe the message was from his dad, but saying maybe out loud for Sam (or so he pretends).

I'm also glad that you brought back little Sam, so that we got happy resolution there too!

And you managed to torture them both in this chapter - with both of them worried about the other. Well done!
Poaetpainter chapter 7 . 2/26/2007
great story!
Guest chapter 7 . 2/25/2007
OK, first I'm going to complain: I'm tired, I have a headache and I wrecked my foot.

Now I'm gonna say: THANK GOD THIS WAS WAITING FOR ME WHEN I GOT HOME! It was SO what I needed!

I LOVED this last chapter. It wrapped everything up so perfectly. The brotherly banter is always going which is just as it should be.

And Dean's so hot. What? Sorry. Distracted much.

Ahem... Anyway. I was so relieved when the fire FINALLY burnt the spirts' bones. Cos you kicked the Winchesters butts so soundly I was getting a little worried about 'em!

Sam's question about them living to be old men. AW. I mean, I like them young and pretty, but that's only cos I'm shallow. It's such a Sam question though. And sad. Cos it's so far from guaranteed.

Dean's last vision/dream was SO poignant. (I hate saying that word, but it looks lovely.) I HOPE the message was from Daddy Winchester. That was an awesome clincher. A tiny bit heartbreaking!

Anyway. I ADORED this story. You know that! And I can't wait for your next one. Thanks VERY MUCH for sharing this. xoxo.
andrewhot chapter 7 . 2/25/2007
i like it! i hope u update new story soon! ciao!
timetowaste247 chapter 7 . 2/25/2007
Very good ending. I especially liked the message provided by little Sammy that was really good.
Sera and Tails chapter 7 . 2/25/2007
Well done! *waves hand* A sequel perhaps?

Just two minor errors you might want to fix:

"that would of sucked.” should be "that would HAVE sucked" Phonetically they sound almost the same, so the mistake is a common one.

And lastly, the word is 'decrepiT', not 'decrepid'

Other than that, awesome job.

Cheers,

Sera
alwaysateen chapter 7 . 2/25/2007
Great story. But there one thing, we don't know if Dean will keep the visions after this? Or they left him with little Sam.

I love your story, good job!
quesse.beryl chapter 7 . 2/25/2007
epilogue? maybe? if you're really nice, you'd write one...

:-)

really, wonderful story, thanks for writing!
heather03nmg chapter 7 . 2/25/2007
Aw...I didn't want the story to end. I loved the plot, the drama, the hurt boys, it was fantastic. Wonderful job with the angst! Keep writing, you're amazing!
magicsunbeam chapter 7 . 2/25/2007
Nice one Princess. good job.
friendly chapter 7 . 2/25/2007