Reviews for Interesting
sagey chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
now see i dont know how I havent reviewed these stories before..but when i fisrt found fanfic here..I read and read and read and forgot to review..so I am reviewing now..

love it..real cute and love when elizabeth knows these things..and teyla embarassed is cute..and john flustered is cute

hugs
LAIsobel chapter 1 . 3/7/2009
Nice idea :o)

Good job :o)

Thanks for posting :o)
reachedfortheemergencybrake chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
Great story! :)
Asugar chapter 1 . 8/16/2008
I like how this raises issues of miscommunication and culture clashes while still giving a lovely little John/Teyla story. Your Teyla feels perfectly in character.
Opal Tynker chapter 1 . 6/4/2007
Ooh! Very nice! I would say more than a little interesting :)
Camerine chapter 1 . 4/8/2007
This should have been titles "I know". But ... I totally love it!

~Camerine
Kipling Bunny chapter 1 . 4/7/2007
Haha, I love it!
Ianthe-Echo chapter 1 . 4/6/2007
This is interesting... Maybe you could continue it... Please...
jtjaforever chapter 1 . 2/12/2007
Very interesting for a first time - LOL. Very good. You have the voices spot on. Great job and keep it coming we can never have enough JT 8-)
DevineM27 chapter 1 . 2/12/2007
amn right that's interesting! This story has serious potential: John, Teyla, marriage in the air, confusion; all the necessary ingredients. Looking forward to your next chapter.
DE4ever chapter 1 . 2/12/2007
This was a cute little story... Seems like Elizabeth can see right through Teyla there..when she said she didn't refuse him... well well who knows what would happen down the line.. and I have to agree with Elizabeth on that one...very intresting :)

Thanks for sharing...hope you will write more...
LoveConquers chapter 1 . 2/12/2007
Interesting, indeed! :) I loved this! Very well written! Both Teyla and Elizabeth were spot-on. I can't wait to read more from you! Thank you so much!
Lennexa chapter 1 . 1/29/2007
Very clever! A cute fic, I loved the Elizabeth/Teyla freindship and the idea for the Athosian custom.

Just a note that it's Zelenka not Zalenka.
spiritedchihiro chapter 1 . 1/29/2007
hehe...very cute story! lovely interaction also at the end between teyla and elizabeth...and lovely athosian tradition! they so want each other!
ayrstar chapter 1 . 1/28/2007
Very Cute and as Elizabeth said "Definitely interesting."