Reviews for Whispers in the Dark
TheVampireStalkerAlexander chapter 6 . 2/12/2013
Hurry up and post! Plz!
Starlit.Amulet chapter 6 . 10/14/2012
This fanfic is absolutely AMAZING and has a perfect balance of everything i enjoy in a good story! Please please update, i really want to know what happens next! You've left a lot of clues in the chapters and I'm desperate to know how it all unravels (including the kitten, is there something special about Kaze? lol)

So even though its been...FIVE YEARS ...wow..ok...but still..

consider updating? PLEASE?!
Sleepyreader319 chapter 6 . 6/12/2012
Really good! Update soon!
GiraffeMeCrazy chapter 6 . 6/24/2010
I love your writing, it's addictive to read. This isn't much of criticism but more of I LOVE YOUR WRITING AND STORIES THING. It's kool to know you watch little kuriboh too. Your story is interesting, as well as entertaining. KEEP WRITING
GiraffeMeCrazy chapter 4 . 6/23/2010
I really like your stories, you keep them light and interesting but still keep a good plot t the story. I like it very much so far!

"the Japanese have a tradition of dressing the same at school for one day after starting a new relationship."

Is that actually true? :3 i nfeel so silly asking this question but is it true?

Keep writing! You definitely have a talent for writing!
VermillionWings chapter 6 . 3/1/2010
Shame this story never finished - quite amusing to read.
Anonymous chapter 6 . 10/4/2008
You are an awesome writer. I am currently reading your cardcaptor sakura fanfics, and i have to say that i love them. Keep on going! I'd love to read the ending of this so please update it eventually!
saphirablossom chapter 6 . 5/21/2008
Awesome, just great! I really love this pretty original idea and I'm highly encouraging you to continue! Please don't drop this! Update please!
Rocketz chapter 5 . 2/4/2008
Man you really have to update this story! Its really good! Hope you havn't given up on it!
Rocketz chapter 6 . 10/28/2007
Great work as usual from you Satashi. Hope you haven't forgotten about this fic or given up on it. Update soon please
FlareKnight chapter 6 . 7/15/2007
Well can't blame you Satashi for not updating in a while. After all with all the great Nanoha stuff your doing it's been fun to read :). Though looks like it was worthwhile to see what else you'd written.
SheldorOfAlderaan chapter 2 . 7/2/2007
I luv ur story
Syaoran Li Clow chapter 6 . 4/30/2007
A lot of things to say, a lot of things to appreciate

I forgot completely the way Sakura usually fought her enemies. Just for the record, is obvious by now that the premonition she had several times are references to losing Syaoran (there is no other way than that), and the fact you never mentioned him in her dream.

Love it how many references to our days you placed here. PSP, Nintendo Wii, Batman, the goggles (they do nothing) and other details. I think you’re taking so long to forge their relationship, because if something really bad is going to happen, they need to be as close as possible, or else the feeling wouldn’t be the same. All the tease between Syaoran, Sakura and Tomoyo were just perfect, in particular the ones related with the party. I want to see that video too.

This fanfic sure bring pleasant memories to my mind, as Sakura Card Captor being one of the first good anime series I ever seen entering this new century (I saw it between November 20 and March 2001). Lovely Sakura-chan

Excellent job, need to be followed. Don’t push yourself although
Quizer chapter 6 . 3/20/2007
Great chapter! You do that romance stuff really well, I don't mind at all that there's a whole lot of it. I wondered about 'Bandit' Keith, the name and how you described him did ring a bell. :) I love such little references; and I put them in my own story as well, little things I just steal together from whatever comes to my mind. If you are familiar with Angelic Layer, one of the moves Maron uses in chapter four should sound familiar, although I didn't state its name...

Quizer
Lady Rini chapter 6 . 3/19/2007
I like this chapter its really cute. I wounder in sakura dreams if the blood she has in her hands is Li's.