Reviews for Unseelie
Shadow Ice Maiden chapter 20 . 10/2/2012
I really wish you would finish this story. Like really really. It's one of my favorites! TT
Saffygirl chapter 20 . 4/20/2010
Awesome fic so far!

Absolutely loved it when you brought in Kenshin!

You haven't given up on this, have you?
Mel chapter 20 . 2/16/2010
I've enjoyed reading this and the story that came before it. I hope you get a chan e to come back to it.
Ningen Demonai chapter 11 . 9/30/2009
... KENSHIN?
Sin Piedad chapter 20 . 9/17/2009
I hope Kenshin finds out Kay is (most likely) Kaoru soon! They both deserve some happiness. -

Awesome fic, by the way!
ktshabatie chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
Congratulations, L. Mouse! Your story Unseelie has been nominated by the Inuyasha Fan Guild for Best Crossover for the first quarter of 2009. If you would like to track the progress of your story through the rest of the nominations, seconding, and voting process, or simply find out more about the IYFG and perhaps join yourself, you can find everything you need to know on our website: w. inuyashafanguild .com

If you have any other questions, don’t hesitate to contact our moderators at IYFGModerator . Congratulations again!

- IYFG Beta Group (and ktshabatie, me!)
Onhiro chapter 20 . 4/2/2009
If I had to see what the demon has forced Kenshin to see, I probably would have dusted myself. I honestly think that I wouldn't have been able to handle the pain. Hopefully Kay can help him find some peace without him killing himself...and at least Kaoru's soul has forgiven Kenshin for the deeds of his demon.

KEEP ON WRITING!
Onhiro chapter 19 . 4/2/2009
Yeah, I'm convinced, Kay is the reincarnation of Kaoru. I wonder when Kenshin's going to realize it. Great job, I've missed your stories while I was away at basic training. I hope you're doing better!

KEEP ON WRITING!
Bmangaka chapter 20 . 3/6/2009
o. Himura fightin' talk
Samantha-Shelby chapter 20 . 3/4/2009
I finally had time to read this. I've been trying for days! I'm glad he's clean at last! Is Kay reincarnated? From his wife? I guess we'll see. Good chapter. Thank you!
LonewolfBloodstorm chapter 20 . 3/2/2009
im kinda wondering if kay is the reincarnation of karou. she seems to do things like her and the name. just my mind making jumps lol
kokoronagomu chapter 20 . 3/2/2009
"i didn't say i wanted the battousai to stay! i want the rurouni..."

the above kept running through my head as i read the end of this chapter.

of all people i think that kaoru, if not all his friends would have thought that there was something seriously wrong with him as he turned on them all... and maybe not even blamed him completely.

clean at last!

hope you're feeling better.
Taeniaea chapter 20 . 3/2/2009
Great Story
CalliopeMused chapter 19 . 1/29/2009
"He realized, in that moment, that he really did like her."

I really like both of the characters you've added to the mix. I'm thoroughly convinced about your triple-crossover, and I have no background in Kenshin, minimal background with Buffy, and almost no insider knowledge about the Inuyasha series. I still can follow all of the main plot events, enjoy all the characterizations, and appreciate your original characters. Kay is lovely. She's powered, but not perfect, and a good mix of strong and vulnerable.

The Kenshin/demon and Kenshin/Kay interactions are lovely.

I hope your health issues clear up. I'll still read a chapter whenever you do post it, and enjoy it just as much. Thanks for posting this!
kokoronagomu chapter 19 . 1/28/2009
KAORU!

one hopes your bad days aren't so bad and your good days are great. there are too many people i love who are having health problems. one also hopes that whatever treatments you undergo will prove successful.

salutations and best wishes,