Reviews for It's All in the Name
FanFictionLov900 chapter 2 . 12/25/2015
This was a sweet story. I really liked how supportive and caring the brothers and friends were to each other.
Kel-Vampyre chapter 2 . 11/28/2015
Great job. I really enjoyed this. Have to agree with their friends Axel and Roxas are really
Risu Alto chapter 2 . 11/20/2015
Absolutely awesome. I was fighting back tears the whole time I was reading. You're really amazing with your words and storytelling. Congratulations.
ConvertedToZemyx30 chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
Wow. This story was so... I can't even begin to try to describe it... It's...
Happy endings are the best
I love it so much
Just so much I can't put it into words, as said before
Kawaii(Normally I don't use the same meaning in diff. words, but it really is so /very cute!)
Quick and Slow at the same time
to Verify the awesomeness of this fic; Press 1. To Fav story; Press 2. To Fav Author; Press 3. To follow Author; Press 4. To Review; Press 5. To Subscribe to Zemyx; Press 6. To Subscribe to SoRiku; Press 7, To Subscribe to AkuRoku; Press 8. To do all of the above and Subscribe to Yaoi Forever or until all Yaoi fangirls are eliminated (whichever comes first) Press 9. To swoon over the story and fluffy ending; Press 0. To bake a pie; Go away, I don't have anything to do with that.
X(... Hmmm... X... I know!)... XD
Yup! Still remember it! Totally Unforgettable!

There! I hope that when you read this, it will brighten up your day! Remember; if you smile, the world smiles back!

Takara yume chapter 2 . 5/17/2012
this was amazing and just sweet ;w; I love how things turned out and all their friends were playing matchmaker XXDD

well done!
ConvertedToZemyx30 chapter 2 . 4/15/2012
The story was beautiful.
Love. Harry chapter 2 . 2/16/2012
good job! XD

i really like it
babo123 chapter 2 . 1/18/2012
So good!

Dammit I wish it was more than a two shot D:
Lynshan chapter 2 . 10/12/2011
That was a tearful story but so good in the same time. Thank you for such a beautiful fanfic.
loss of sanity chapter 2 . 7/5/2011
i thought it was great, cute story!
Hipular chapter 2 . 6/22/2011
This was a good story, I liked it.

The only helpful criticism would be to define the time jumps a little more. It wasn't dreadfully confusing or anything, but it was something to point out.

Good job though.
Harmonic Sniper chapter 2 . 6/6/2011
I really liked it! I got confused at some parts but that was just me X3! lol anyways really good job!
Aimmy14 chapter 2 . 6/3/2011
I really like this. I gotta admit I got sorta lost and confused in the middle but I think that has more to with exhaustion then anything. Anyway this was an amazing story and I loved it.
S.RAYN chapter 2 . 5/30/2011
Good job!
bbb136 chapter 2 . 4/3/2011
I really liked this :) It had me Awwing at every turn.

My only issues with it was that although the development between Roxas and Axel in chapter 1 was good I don't think there was enough, and the scene changes were kinda confusing at times. :P