Reviews for Motor Oil and Midnight Junkyard Raids
Kountry101 chapter 1 . 8/24/2014
I like this! Casey and Don may not seem like they have a lot in common, but they understand each other well enough. :)
Dark Lady of Silence chapter 1 . 2/21/2014
Loved it!, really.

Became a fav.

Cya! :)
Mikell chapter 1 . 11/19/2009
Heh It must seem odd to get a review so long after you posted this. I'm indulging in a bit of site-surfing and came across this one. I love it. It's not often we get something about Casey that isn't just cave-man humor or using him as a backdrop for one of Raph's temper tantrums.

Well done. I like it.

Rejoicing in the day,

-Mary
Don'tCallMeBones chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
That was really great. I loved your look into Casey and Don's friendship. The characters were spot on - I think I liked your Raph the best though. Fantastic job!

Bonesy
somesortofthing chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
Mr, Casey-Donnie interaction. Much love.
Tori-chan chapter 1 . 3/25/2009
Very good I love Donnie :3 Well, not LOVE love, more like 'I want to cuddle him' love.
calliopechild chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
This is one of those fics that I get ridiculously jealous of, because I read them and go "man, I wish I had written that!" Very nice, and I really like the...comfort of this piece, I guess; the way you found something for Don and Casey (two VERY dissimilar characters) to relate and form a camraderie over. And I loved the line about Raph being "half crazy and probably inclined to bite". I could just see that, and it's wonderful. Thanks for another great read.
sleepinglion chapter 1 . 5/28/2008
You have my applause, you have accomplished what almost every other fanfiction writer has not(that I have read of the turtles at least). The characters were actually in character.
Tatsumaki-sama chapter 1 . 2/25/2008
Aww! It's nice to see some good ol' fics about Casey and Donnie. There isn't enough of them and I really enjoyed yours. Great job!
Aeryn Lavanthia chapter 1 . 2/15/2008
A good character piece that focused on a duo often overlooked. Well done.
Tera Hunter chapter 1 . 12/28/2007
LOL
OSYH chapter 1 . 5/25/2007
YAY! A Casey and Don fic! Good thing nothing about April was mentioned, I get too defensive about that.

Really enjoyed reading this, I wasn't expecting for Raph to be in it at all, but it added something.
AverageGeekyFanFiccer chapter 1 . 4/8/2007
"Jimmy Neutron had a brain blast." Haha XD. Nice fic.
Flora chapter 1 . 4/1/2007
Beautiful. I mean it. This is everything I love about TMNT fiction.
anypenname chapter 1 . 2/10/2007
Great story! There aren't enough stories devoted to Don and Casey! Thanks for this (_)