Reviews for The Riddle of Sins
Verses chapter 7 . 7/5/2011
*me gusta*
MedeaSavannah chapter 7 . 6/11/2009
I really liked the concept of this fanfiction. Systematically using the seven sins to describe Tom Riddle is an idea I've never seen before and cleverly executed in this fic.
retired.messiah chapter 1 . 6/15/2008
I like how you approached this - it's exactly how I imagine Riddle would behave (:
IllogicalIsLogic chapter 3 . 5/3/2008
I like it. Now I should read "Thane Riddle." (: Nice, yep.
LeBookworm chapter 7 . 5/2/2008
This was wonderful! I really enjoyed reading it.
openwindow4 chapter 7 . 8/22/2007
i absolutely LOVED how you showed his grudging acceptance of the seven sins and showed his ruthlessness! this is AWESOME!

faved!
EarwenLalaith chapter 7 . 7/12/2007
I
Donna di Scalotta chapter 7 . 3/23/2007
Did he take out the girl's soul or something?
Donna di Scalotta chapter 5 . 3/23/2007
The Gaunt love of grandeur is in his genes, after all. Delicate gluttony would apply I suppose.
Donna di Scalotta chapter 4 . 3/23/2007
Voldemort in sloth...cannot imagine it. It comes as a surprise to me that he'd even take one day off from being a sociopath.
Donna di Scalotta chapter 3 . 3/23/2007
Totally and completely Voldemortesque! A lot of people here turn HIM into some sort of sex-fiend and it makes me want to howl and scream. I love it that you've made him 'asexual'.
Hippie Jade chapter 7 . 2/21/2007
That was bloody awesome! I think you captured his character completly! Go you!
persephonevii chapter 7 . 1/31/2007
I enjoyed how you used the 7 Deadly Sins to reflect on Riddle's character and how it makes him who he is.

I defintely think Pride is Tom's Uno Numero Sin. Just his voice in the story screams of 'stuck-up, know-it-all Slytherin prick'.
Skyline Romance chapter 7 . 1/29/2007